Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 1000th Post!!  (Read 571 times)
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« on: May 09, 2011 06:31 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Wow a thousand posts!!

If only someone had given me a thousand pounds for each one, I could have retired by now Wink

I feel as if I should get a telegram from The Queen for reaching such a milestone but I guess she's busy trying to pay off 'that' wedding bro

Looking at the stats, however, a long way to go before catching up with our post leader who's coming up to 4000 posts!!  Shocked

Anyhow to celebrate here's a nice quote from the rather aptly named film ''A Thousand Clowns''  congrats

"Every day is like going to the circus.

You remember how a little car always drives into the middle of the ring, and it looks so tiny, and then all of a sudden, all of the sides open up and out pop a thousand clowns?

You never dreamed that all those people could be in such a tiny vehicle, but somehow they were.

That's the shape of life, my boy. There is always so much more to any event than we humans can see on the surface. Do not ever assume you know everything about anything.

Every day is a little car filled with a thousand clowns - learn to be humble, and a friend of mystery, and who knows how you will be surprised?"

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011 07:29 PM »

Mubarak ho bhaya! Many congratulations! Also, you're at 99 reps, so you'll have to post again, when you get one more of those! hahahha.

BIG HUG!  Grin

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011 12:34 AM »

Congrats! I feel like we should give out a  present ! How about a  cookie and some bebzi of course!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: