// Hadith qudsi
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Like us many have spoken over this spring, but they were gone in the twinkling of an eye. We conquered the world with bravery and might, but we did not take it with us to the grave. - Zahiruddin Muhammad (Babur)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hadith qudsi  (Read 1032 times)
Muslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Muslimah has no influence :(

« on: May 18, 2011 02:43 PM »

Assalamo alaykum

Can someone please help me with Hadith qudsi no.2. I am looking at what this Hadith means? So if anyone can provide me with some form of explanation I'll be very grateful.

Jazakallah
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011 03:01 PM »

salam

It's a warning to those who disbelieve in life after death & to those who say Allah has a son ie those who claim that Jesus (pbuh)  is the son of God.

Perhaps someone can explain better. I'm on my phone.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011 03:34 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Perhaps just to avoid confusion, can you post up the exact hadith you are referring to?

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Muslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Muslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011 04:19 PM »

This is the Hadith I am referring to it is from the book forty Hadith qudsi:

"the son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made ne at first and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Allah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me".

Jazakallah for your answer sis Fozia, if anyone can expand on this I'd appreciate it very much. Need the answer before 5:00 plz
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011 06:17 PM »

wsalam,

not sure what ur looking for sis?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: