// Prayer to remember something?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer to remember something?  (Read 1130 times)
Noonoo
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Noonoo has no influence :(

« on: May 30, 2011 11:42 PM »

Salam,

Does anyone know if there is a duaa to remember something? I was trying to recall something that happened but can't quite. Please & thank you

Salam
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011 11:51 PM »

Allahumma afta'h 'alaina 'hikmataka wa anshur 'alaina ra'hmataka ya dhal jalali wal ikram
Noonoo
Sis

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011 07:55 AM »

Thank you Smiley
Noonoo
Sis

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2011 02:38 AM »

Is there a certain manner to go about this? Example- Reading the duaa & then trying to remember or adding some rukas in??
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2011 05:42 AM »

Salam,

Does anyone know if there is a duaa to remember something? I was trying to recall something that happened but can't quite. Please & thank you

Salam

Recite salat on Holy Prophet.

akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #5 on: Jun 01, 2011 09:02 AM »

Is there a certain manner to go about this? Example- Reading the duaa & then trying to remember or adding some rukas in??

Not really, just keep reciting it as much as you can. Note that without praying five times a day, no Dua will work. Salah is the gateway for all Duas and stuff.

You don't have to answer this but are you going through exams?
Noonoo
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Jun 01, 2011 10:36 PM »

No exams. I am trying to remember details of situation from the past so I can make peace with it. It was either one way or the other. Any suggestions?
akhan
Bro

« Reply #7 on: Jun 02, 2011 01:26 AM »

No exams. I am trying to remember details of situation from the past so I can make peace with it. It was either one way or the other. Any suggestions?

I have no idea how to go about that, I don't really pay too much attention to the past.
Noonoo
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Jun 13, 2011 04:24 PM »

Thanks for the answers so far. Please does anyone  have anything to add? Can I recite this duaa above or another perhaps where Allah will make the answer clear to me?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: