// jobless
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Nobility: The Prophet said: 'None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignoble treats women disgracefully. ' (Sunan At-TirmidhĂ®)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: jobless  (Read 1936 times)
Anonymous
« on: Dec 29, 2009 08:16 AM »

for about a yeark.
does anyone have any duaas?
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2011 08:25 AM »

I'd like a dua too please =)
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2012 09:57 PM »

Pray that you get income support so you don't have to sign on ever to weeks to get JSA. Smiley
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: Jan 01, 2012 10:26 PM »

salam

Recite the Quran in general, pray extra lots of nafl salat and make duas.

I was also told to recite surah Waqia after Isha and the reciter will inshallah never face poverty inshallah (I don't know how true this is tho, but I do it anyway because I enjoy reciting the Quran).

And do Istighfar lots of it. I went to Jummah a while back and the Khutba was on Istighfar, the imam said if you seek wealth then do istighfar, if you are childless do istighfar etc.

He said the sunnah way is to recite istighfar three times after each salat.

May Allah grant you a Halal source of rizq from Him, may He also give you great barakah in your rizq.

The best income is that which one earns thro ones own hard work.

Wassalaam,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: