// Weiner-Gate!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: The World is three days: As for yesterday, it has vanished, along with all that was in it. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work in it. - Hassan al-Basri
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weiner-Gate!  (Read 1461 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jun 07, 2011 07:42 PM »

Dunno if everyone is following this news. It's a pretty big scandal in the US. It's so sad to see more and more men who have beautiful and wonderful wives cheating on them! What's wrong with ppl Sad Sad Just feel really sorry for her now...

=================

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/huma-abedin-wieners-spectacular-wife-114012208.html

Huma Abedin: Wiener's Spectacular Wife

The Daily Beast – 6 hours ago

Anthony Weiner was a playboy congressman when he wooed Hillary Clinton’s most-trusted aide, 12 years his junior, to marry him. Lois Romano on the glamorous and private woman who is, so far, staying with him despite his cyber-cheating. Plus, the latest on Weinergate.

As political pundits hyperventilated on Monday over whether Anthony Weiner could hold onto his job, not a few Washington insiders were more curious about whether he could hold onto his wife—Huma Abedin, the legendary and enigmatic close aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Not surprisingly, Abedin was no where near the painful press conference when the brash Queens congressman twice tearfully apologized to her for sending lewd photographs of himself to women he met online. They were married 11 months ago in a ceremony officiated by Bill Clinton.

Weiner, 46, said he and Abedin, 34, "have no intention of splitting up over this" and maintained that he had not met the women with whom he corresponded. He did, however, admit that some of the inappropriate communications with other women happened after he and Abedin were married. He said that his wife knew about his pre-marriage online activities with women—but she was not aware that he had been lying for the past week about an explicit photo he posted to his Twitter account; he said publicly that his account had been hacked.

“We will weather this," he said. "I love her very much and she loves me."

Those who know the intensely private Abedin say that she has continued to work and put forward a strong demeanor in the face of ten humiliating days of headlines about her husband’s poor judgment.

Abedin has long been considered one of world’s most intriguing women. Stunning, smart, fluent in Arabic and notoriously discreet, she has for the past 15 years had held a firm place in the Clintons powerful orbit, mostly as Hillary Clinton’s “body person.”

On the surface, Weiner and Abedin would seem like an odd match. She is a practicing Muslim and he is Jewish. He actively courts the media—while she has been a reluctant media star. The congressman was known to have had a pretty active bachelorhood, but he courted Abedin tenaciously despite her early ambivalence toward him. There was never a shortage of powerful men drooling over her, and she was considered quite the catch when Weiner started pursuing her a few years ago.

Abedin has been featured in Vogue—a spotlight not generally afforded a political staffer—and has been the subject of numerous profiles. She was listed in Time’s “40 under 40” young stars in politics.

“Abedin has the energy of a woman in her 20s, the confidence of a woman in her 30s, the experience of a woman in her 40s, and the grace of a woman in her 50s,” Clinton told Vogue in 2007. “She is timeless, her combination of poise, kindness, and intelligence are matchless.”

Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Mich., but relocated Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, with her parents when she was two years old. Her father was an Indian born Islamic scholar who died in 1993, and her mother, a Pakistani, is a well-known academic.

Her first job for Hillary Clinton was as a White House intern in 1996 when Clinton was first lady. She always worked close to Clinton, and in 2000—when Clinton was running for the senate—Abedin became her ubiquitous traveling aide, the person with Clinton every waking minute, who makes the trains run on time and who must anticipate her boss’ needs. She carries two BlackBerries and is, in effect, the gatekeeper, thereby making her a rather powerful arbitrator of who reaches Clinton.

While Abedin doesn’t have an official diplomatic or policy role, her opinion on Mideast issues has always been sought and valued by both Clintons.

how beautiful are these pics from her wedding!!

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2011 03:20 PM »

Her father's a scholar and she marries a Jew? I wonder how she went astray.
Nonetheless, its still pretty bad. A pandora's box of infidelity seems to have opened up from nowhere with so many cases coming up since the last couple of years. Tiger Woods seems to have set of a domino effect.
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2011 10:06 PM »

I think these men can not control themselves; they have some kind of addiction bebzi

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
moderatesufi
« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2011 01:30 PM »

I find it funny that they call her a practicing Muslim.
What parts of Islam is she meant to be practicing?
Not the dress code?
Not the rules of Zina since Islam doesn't recognise her so called marriage to the Jew.
And i don't think her role working for the murderer of Muslims, Hillery Clinton is particularly Islamic?

So lets just call her someone who may or may not have had some Islamic ancestry.
Because if they used the same criteria to describe her as a practicing Muslims as they used to describe her late father as a Islamic Scholar, maybe he isn't all that scholarly?

lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Jun 19, 2011 07:16 PM »

maybe you guys should just leave her alone.  nobody knows her situation.  the guys here commenting on her would have more ground to stand on if muslim husbands in general had more to offer. 

assalamualaikum
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #5 on: Jun 20, 2011 09:56 AM »

salam

It's all really sad, he cheated on her being less than a year into their marriage, that must be so utterly horrendous this is meant to be their honeymoon phase isn't it?

What an idiot tho, he's high profile and sending pictures of himself over the internet, why not just take out an ad in the NY times or put pictures of himself enflagrante up in times square and just have done with it.
He wasn't even attempting to be discreet! I feel so very sorry for her, regardless of anything else this must be utterly hideous made worse by the media scrutiny.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
moderatesufi
« Reply #6 on: Jun 20, 2011 10:02 AM »

Isn't that like saying, people wont eat Harram meat if Hallal meat had more to offer?
Or guys here commenting would have more grounds to stand when attacking Shirk if Tawheed had more to offer?

Look, there is no Marriage between a Muslim woman and a Kaffir man, everyone knows that. So lets not pretend anyone but herself is responsible for her Zina.
So however bad Muslim guys are, they are Hallal, and Jewish guys are Harram.
But in this case, I do actually believe Muslim guys have more to offer than this cyber sexing pervert.

I can just imagine the conversation they had when she found out.
Zina Lady "I am angry with you"
Jew "You anti Semite"

Funny thing is i was just reading this article:
Hillary Clinton: In Bed with the Zionists
http://ed-strong.com/?p=650

Well she does that same stuff for her boss as she does for the Jew. And in the same way Israel slaps America in exchange for every act of blind obedience America does for Israel, that Jew slapped her Good. And she took the slap just like America takes the slaps Israel gives it.
Whenever America dares to complain about Israel spying on America, or selling secret American weapons to America's enemies Israel shuts America up with one magic word, Antisemitism!
So I find it easy to believe when she got upset with that Jew, he just called her an antisemite and shut her up.
Maybe, he said, it was wrong, and bad, but because the Holocaust happened, that makes it OK.

Fozia, she got what she deserved. She does Zina with him, and he does cyber Zina with others.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #7 on: Jun 20, 2011 11:25 AM »

salam

Dude, seriously Muslim men are just as capable and willing to behave as this man has.

And worse a great many do!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Jun 20, 2011 05:47 PM »

wsalam,

I'm sorry I actually started this thread, I thought we could discuss this phenomenon of public figures cheating/lying and being exposed as it's been in the news quite a bit from Tiger Woods to the IMF guy etc. I did not mean for it to be an open discussion of Huma Abedin's "Islamicness" which is clearly backbiting. None of us know the details of her personal life, her beliefs or her ibadah or lack thereof. This is not the case where she is a public figure that represents Islam or something. She is someone who works for a public figure and is a private person.

I also don't think it's funny to make fun of her marriage or jewish people regardless of the injustices we see in the world re palestine/israel issue.

Everyone who thinks "she got what she deserves" is wrong. No one deserves a cheating spouse and public humiliation. If you think they do, then ask yourself if you deserve Hellfire, clearly we all do because it's only through Allah's mercy that we will enter Jannah, not through our actions. Have mercy on others, like you'd want Allah to have mercy on you.

Lastly as mentioned above, marrying a Muslim spouse does not mean you are immune from having problems like adultery, cheating, spousal abuse etc. And yes I have seen many marriages to non-Muslims or ppl who have converted 'in name only' that are very good marriages despite obviously that it is not a valid marriage in Islam.
moderatesufi
« Reply #9 on: Jun 20, 2011 06:47 PM »

wsalam,

And yes I have seen many marriages to non-Muslims or ppl who have converted 'in name only' that are very good marriages despite obviously that it is not a valid marriage in Islam.

I think we have a serious disagreement on what constitutes a good marriage.
A good marriage is one where people earn good deeds. And gain the pleasure of Allah. A bad marriage is one in which people earn sin and gain the anger of Allah.
So the people who you state are in invalid marriages are not in marriages. They are people who do Zina in the night, and commit sin every time their so called husband sees them without Hijab.

They are not lawful (wives) for the unbelievers, nor are the unbelievers lawful (husbands) for them... (Al-Mumtahina:10)

So I find it hard to comprehend what you mean by good marriage, because those marriages are ones wear ever sexual act is one of Zina, and one where her "husband" can only see her face and hands, eyes if she believes niqab is farrad!

A very strange marriage indeed.

But even if you mean worldly gain and other forms of worldly enjoyment when talking about good marriages, I really don't think this has been very enjoyable for her?

And Jannah, you surprise me by bringing on the Antisemitism card.
I expected it from him, the rabid Zionist, but not you.
And that is exactly what he is. He isn't part of the satma, he is a rabid Zionist. And even by Extreme Rabbid Zionist standards, he is way too extreme!!!!

What does he say about Palestinians, the ones America invites over and right wing ultra nationalist Israels are ok with talking to?

"should start packing their little Palestinian terrorist bags." 

I don't really find it all that surprising that she would marry someone like that? considering the rabid Zionist she works for.
Does her brown face and funny exotic name mean the slaughter of Muslims she helps her mistress Hillery Clinton do isn't Anti-Muslim?
No, just as her name and brown face doesn't mean Islam recognises her so called marriage.
We should condemn harram when we see it. I really see what some on this thread are doing by stating that being married to a Muslim can be bad to or would have been worse is disgusting.
What you lot doing?
Trying to get other Muslim women to follow in her harram footsteps?
if so, you should really fear Allah.
What she did is Harram, say it, don't hide it.
Not saying it when talking about this subject borders declaring such a marriage hallal. Especially with comments like this:
"Dude, seriously Muslim men are just as capable and willing to behave as this man has."
and
" And yes I have seen many marriages to non-Muslims or ppl who have converted 'in name only' that are very good marriages"

because you cant get a worse marriage then
"obviously that it is not a valid marriage in Islam."
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Jun 20, 2011 07:17 PM »

I can just imagine the conversation they had when she found out.
Zina Lady "I am angry with you"
Jew "You anti Semite"

Funny thing is i was just reading this article:
Hillary Clinton: In Bed with the Zionists
http://ed-strong.com/?p=650

Well she does that same stuff for her boss as she does for the Jew. And in the same way Israel slaps America in exchange for every act of blind obedience America does for Israel, that Jew slapped her Good. And she took the slap just like America takes the slaps Israel gives it.
Whenever America dares to complain about Israel spying on America, or selling secret American weapons to America's enemies Israel shuts America up with one magic word, Antisemitism!
So I find it easy to believe when she got upset with that Jew, he just called her an antisemite and shut her up.
Maybe, he said, it was wrong, and bad, but because the Holocaust happened, that makes it OK.

Fozia, she got what she deserved. She does Zina with him, and he does cyber Zina with others.

what nonsense.  guys like you are the reason why muslim girls don't want to marry muslim guys.  guys spouting this kind of stuff are a curse for islam.
moderatesufi
« Reply #11 on: Jun 20, 2011 08:37 PM »

what nonsense.  guys like you are the reason why muslim girls don't want to marry muslim guys.  guys spouting this kind of stuff are a curse for islam.

I think that last comment is very insulting to Muslim women.
Muslim girls do not want to Marry Kaffir men.
All this proves is if the Zionist Clinton hires someone with a brown face and exotic name, it will be someone like this person. Someone who takes a Husband like this Zionist. Well are his ideas all that different from the Clinton ideas she is hired to help implement?

I would have been surprised and disgusted if a practising Muslim man married her. We have lots and lots of Niqabis/Hijabis out there who can't find husbands. So I would have seen it as a waste.

Just as I am not surprised at her choice of "husband" seeing who she works for. I'm not surprised at her Zionist Husbands perversion, considering his evil hatred of Islam and Muslims. His undying support for our slaughter.
I am sure lots of these racist Zionists have perversions as well as their love for Muslim blood if you look a little deeper.
That French pervert who attacked that Muslim maid in that Hotel is also a Rabid Zionist, with unconditional support for Israel and the slaughter of Muslims.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: