Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Apr 19, 2014 02:56 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reflections: When you break your fast tonight ...  (Read 1431 times)
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« on: Aug 22, 2010 08:26 PM »

Reflections

When you break your daily fast tonight, think about the 20 million people who are affected by the flooding in Pakistan who are fasting NOT BY CHOICE...

...and they cannot join you during Iftaar (fast breaking) because they don't have anything to break their fasts with...

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Sarah Amena
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2010 03:51 AM »

SubanAllah, thank you for the reminder dear brother sigh
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2010 05:14 PM »

salam

I've been thinking about this a lot, and this year my friends and I have sent our zakat to Pakistan inshallah, even if you dont want to send all your zakat a little or anything you can send will help inshallah. The images of the flood are unbearable subhanallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2010 05:28 PM »

Right now, the Canadian government is matching any donation made to a registered canadian charity working in Pakistan... So $10 becomes $20 donated

My friend's company is also having the same deal - so we are collecting it to give to his company... they will match any donation, then give it a registered charity, meaning the government will double it again ... so $10 becomes $40 !

We are collecting money from our newly created community musala, so inshallah we can leverage the community to assist in meeting the goals...

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
friendlyandgeeky

Reputation Power: 0
friendlyandgeeky has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011 02:58 PM »

Very true and well said  Smiley

Learn Arabic online at www.learn-how-to-speak-arabic.com, if you want the very best course teaching how to learn Arabic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: