// Miscarriage
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: The Qur'an guides you to the recognition of your illnesses and to their remedies.Your illness are your sins, and your medicine is seeking Allah's Forgiveness.  - Qatadah
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscarriage  (Read 1832 times)
Noonoo
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Noonoo has no influence :(

« on: Jun 08, 2011 04:45 PM »

Can anyone share any info on a women having a miscarriage in Islam. Good web sites, sayings/ hadiths. Things to do to prepare to inshallAh get pregnant again. I have just misscarried at 8 wks Sad

Thank you
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2011 04:55 PM »

wsalam,

i'm so sorry to hear that sister Sad may Allah reward you for your patience. as you know every hardship a muslim goes through will be rewarded.

“When the child of a person dies, Allaah says to His angels: ‘You have taken the soul of the child of My slave?’
They say: ‘Yes.’
He says: ‘You have taken the apple of his eye?’
They say: ‘Yes.’
He says: ‘What did My slave say?’
They say: ‘He praised You and said innaa Lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji’oon.’
And Allaah says: ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise, and call it the house of praise.’”
[Hadith al-Tirmidhi]

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
The death of one of one's children is a screen against the Fire, and the same applies to miscarriage, and Allaah knows best.
[Al-Majmoo]

It was narrated from Mu’aadh ibn Jabal that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the miscarried foetus will drag his mother by his umbilical cord to Paradise, if she (was patient and) sought reward (for her loss).” [Hadith Ibn Maajah]
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2011 05:09 PM »

salam

Oh Sis I'm so sorry for your loss. May Allah grant you Suboor & healthy offspring.

Follow the doctors advice regarding this. Make lots of duas & trust in Allah.

May Allah ease your grief.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2011 07:30 PM »

i am very sorry to hear that. i am also 8 weeks preganant, i so fully understand your loss. i was only wondering why u haven't shown up online lately. How about your anxiety issue? And how is your health in general after the miscarriage?? Please keep us updated sister.
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Jun 08, 2011 07:34 PM »

Assalamu alaykum.

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay strong, & have Sabr. Insh'Allah you will be rewarded for your patience. I echo what Sr's Jannah & Fozia have said..

Ma'Salam
Cinders
{hug}

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #5 on: Jun 09, 2011 03:53 PM »

Hang in there, sis.  I had a miscarriage a long time ago, and since then I've had 3 beautiful boys, alhamdulillah!  So, be patient...

Side note:  I was handling it pretty well until some women came to visit me after I got back from the hospital.  They all brought their little babies with them.  I know they didn't mean to be insensitive, and maybe they had no one to sit for them, but I just about lost it.  So...sisters, when you go to visit a woman who just had a miscarriage, please don't bring your brand new cute little baby with you... it's like salt in a wound...
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #6 on: Jun 10, 2011 05:07 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

May Allah make it easy upon you and inshaAllah if you show patience in the face of such adversity Allah will bless you manifold in the future.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Jun 11, 2011 10:44 AM »

So sorry for your loss....

Ameen to all the duaas... and thanks for sharing the beautiful hadith, jannah.
Noonoo
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Noonoo has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Jun 13, 2011 05:10 PM »

Salam,

Thank for your replies & support. It is such a difficult situation especially it happened amongst an anxiety disorder I am dealing with. It's hard to re-direct a plan you thought you had & know I feel lost & pray for Allah (swt) to guide me. I do have 2 beautiful girl alhamdillah. I think now I have to work on my anxiety & get that in order before I plan for another baby inshallah.

Salam
pearl
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
pearl has no influence :(

« Reply #9 on: Jun 14, 2011 02:09 AM »

InshaAllah your heart will heal.  I'm so sorry for your loss, Sister.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: