// Portugal
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Portugal  (Read 1744 times)
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« on: Jun 11, 2011 10:24 PM »

Assalamu Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah, I manage to find some of those old pics of Portugal. I have SO so many, the quality might not be great..as I'm lazy & couldn't be bothered to scan them. Hence, they are taken off 35mm original pics.

Here's a taster, I will add some more Insh'Allah

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2011 05:21 AM »

wsalam,

looks lovely ma'shaAllah! i had a friend who was half portuguese/ half pakistani once!! she said it was really lovely there Smiley
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2011 09:12 AM »

Very cool

BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2011 08:17 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

I'm not sure about cool, it looks pretty hot to me Wink

Those terracotta rooftops really do  make it stand out although I did think it looked like Venice at one point!!

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Cinders
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2011 08:49 PM »

Assalamu Alaykum,

Just wanted to inform you of the place. The above pictures are of Lisbon, capital of Portugal. It's not quite what you expect from a Capital city in western Europe as my sister would say, but yeah .... there you go! I will add some more, Insh'Allah of better quality as I will scan them & upload them. They're more of the 'real' Portugal.

Subhanalllah! Allah's Creation is so amazing & beautiful Mash'Allah.

lala marcy
Sis

Reputation Power: 14
lala marcy has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Jun 13, 2011 04:01 AM »

Salaam,

A coworker is portugese and she tells me all the time to go there. It's not expensive and there are some little hut things you can stay at throughout the countryside, where they are really cheap or free..I forget...Look it up!

Plus, I hear the people are super friendly and nice!

Cinders
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Jul 24, 2011 08:49 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

This is like the 8th 9th attempt Insh'Allah..... :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: