Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

If dhikr be the food of love, play on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Umrah from UAE ?  (Read 1756 times)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« on: Mar 03, 2008 10:37 AM »

Assalam Alaikum,

I'm from Pakistan and am wanting to go for Umrah via UAE. So I wanted to find out how hard or difficult would it be to get Saudi Umrah visa upon reaching dubai.

Whats the processing time and recommended commute, road or flight ?

Wasalam,
-me

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2008 11:22 PM »

wsalam,

r u sure u want to do that? what if you get to dubai and they refuse to give you a visa!! after all ur not even a citizen or a temporary resident but a tourist. why don't you call up some hajj agencies in dubai or look them up online and contact them. they could tell you if it's possible.  i know for hajj it's nearly impossible for someone who isn't from that country to get a visa in another country. (ehhh did that sentence make sense?) anyways good luck!!
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 04, 2008 05:05 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

Whats the processing time and recommended commute, road or flight ?

Jaihoon would be best placed to answer this. I think he was thinking of driving to Makkah at one point.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: