Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doubt regarding the right of a neighbour?  (Read 372 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Jun 20, 2011 08:47 PM »

Assalaamualikum

Congratulations on maintaining a very good website.I do visit it often and it is nice  reading few discussions.Thought I'll try posting a question.Hope to get your answers!:-)

What is the right of a person over his neighbour's tree's fruit?
I mean,suppose I stay in a place whose neighbouring house has trees bearing fruits and they fall in mine after ripening.....do I have a right over this?Or should I return the fruit to my neighbour?...

The question is a little weird probably...but hope you all will put my curiosity to rest.

Jazaakallah

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2011 09:35 PM »

salam

Dunno the Islamic ruling on this. However, the most sensible option would be to politely ask your neighbour.

We had a neighbour with a cherry tree they told us to pick the fruit that grew on the overhang in our garden and keep it....we never did.

I have a pear tree, I really dont mind if people pick the fruit and eat it, just need to ask me first as it is actually compeletly in my garden, one year I found a strange man in my garden helping himself which ticked me off!!!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: