Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 23, 2014 08:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: A rakah a rakah! My kingdom for a rakah!'

Poll
Question: Why do Muslim women eat such rubbish food and refuse to excersize?
They are lazy? - 1 (20%)
They can't be bothered? - 1 (20%)
They don't know how? - 0 (0%)
Something else? - 1 (20%)
They think the Rubbish they eat is Healthy? (Rubbish includes Dhal) - 0 (0%)
They think they exercise lots, but they don't? - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for the sisters?  (Read 6277 times)
moderatesufi
« Reply #25 on: Jul 03, 2011 03:00 PM »

How old are you?

That's a closely guarded secret, revealed on a need to know bases.

" these are not desirable personality traits, especially for a Muslim."

Let's cut it short, some people can not tolerate criticism.

It is a fact, Muslim women have crap health.
Suffer more from diabetes and heart conditions than the national average and then Muslim males.
It is a fact this is caused by bad diets and lack of exercise.
When you hear about this fact, you can make changes and come out with suggestions to make improvements.
But instead people choose to nitpick, deny facts that they know are true in the hope of keeping things the same.

My suggestion is following a Sunnah diet, and abiding by the sunnah and exercise regularly.
Muslim women should start doing martial arts of the wing chun type.
This was originally developed for women.

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #26 on: Jul 04, 2011 01:52 PM »

salam

Personally I've never claimed to be an enlightened whatever!

It's your sweeping generalisation & statements with no basis whatsoever which you quote as facts that leave us bemused.

It's true some people just can't take criticism, when faced with facts which contradict or even refute statements made these people then resort to name calling feminist/white apologist (orwhatever word you're so very fond of using.

Post up facts, you're current post is saying Muslim women ate fat & unhealthy, you're using a statistic which states '40% of south Indians are prone to diabetes' this covers be Muslim/Hindu/Christian & Jewish, both male & female. Yet you're just insistent that this backs up your view that Muslim women are fat & unhealthy prolly because they eat daal, being a food you dislike!

I hope you are a fake.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
moderatesufi
« Reply #27 on: Jul 04, 2011 02:34 PM »

Again you are choosing to nit pick. You know as well as I do that the majority of south Asians in the UK are Muslims.
Do I have to provide you with another link to prove that?
And another to show Muslim women have poorer health then Muslim males?
How many links do you need?

And even if I were to fill this page full of links, it would not make any difference because you lot are satisfied with your unhealthy lifestyles, or are blinded from seeing it.
You asked me how to use juices instead of oils, as a healthy alternative. Bet you haven't even tried it and I wasted my time writing it?

I repeat, they don't make your food tastes sweet. You add a small amount. Not the whole carton.

Muslim women just want to be unhealthy and then blame someone else for their ill health.

Instead of talking about, to what extent bad health effects others, males and Kaffirs. Why can't we talk about what can be done to improve Muslim women's health?
See you lot even refuse to talk about this. If it is my title, or the fact I started this thread. You can at least start a new thread with a more appealing title.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #28 on: Jul 04, 2011 03:01 PM »

salam

Do provide facts, as I know nothing of the sort as you claim it to be.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #29 on: Jul 04, 2011 03:06 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

This thread is like that 'sexed up' dossier pre the Iraq war; lots of allegations but no actual substance Wink

But on a serious note, do we really need to remind people (Muslims at that) that if one makes an accusation (especially in public), one should have evidence to back it up?

PS Didn't our Prophet saw eat dhal Huh?

If so, it must be 'sunnah' and recommended so we should all be eating more of it and not less!! bro

I am sure you can sleep easy now Br akhan Wink

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #30 on: Jul 04, 2011 03:11 PM »

Assalamu alaiykum,

I have to disagree with your post. I a Muslimah in the UK of South Asian origin and so are all my sisters, sisters in laws, plus my mother is too. I along with my sisters, bhabi's, even friends consider ourselves to be pretty healthy.
I use very little oil in my 'desi' food, pasta, eat lots of salad, rarely eat fried foods (like once in a blue moon)... etc... Eat grilled & oven roasted meat/ chicken. In casseroles, there's absolutely no need to add oil whatsoever!

Obviously, I'm sure you'll agree... Everything in moderation is fine, & we all deserve a treat now & then. Surely there must be more to life other than counting calories, watching exactly what you eat ( other than if it's absolutely detrimental to your health). Daal is super yum, hardly requires any oil & is super good for you on so many levels!

Please don't make generalisations & sweeping statements. I live in an area full of South Asians, but they don't happen to be Muslim, rather Sikh & Hindu. So that in itself puts your statement "to pot" as us Northerners in the UK say!

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
moderatesufi
« Reply #31 on: Jul 04, 2011 03:15 PM »

Yep Northerners have crap health to, they all die a lot earlier than people in the south.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322014/UK-North-South-life-expectancy-divide-increases-13-years.html
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #32 on: Jul 04, 2011 04:27 PM »

I'm not going to even bother looking at The Daily Mail link. If that's what you are using for your sources! You who seems to be all about Islam & all? You might as well have quoted "The Sun" newspaper!
Please refrain from using words like c**p. I consider it a swear word, whereas I have never used any such word with you. Brother, you are supposed to be Muslim! First & foremost, think about your character & how you address fellow Muslims on the site! It's bad manners, never mind the fact that you're speaking to a sister like that! I dread to think how you speak with the females in your family!

As with Northerners having bad health.. I now live in the South! Health isn't some exclusive lottery! Our whole lives are dependent on the Qadr of Allah how long we live for.

As always, Allah knows best how long we all will live for.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #33 on: Jul 04, 2011 04:44 PM »

salam

Ditto the above post, I wouldn't use the daily mail as toilet paper its that offensive. It holds no facts whatsoever.  & there you are with hatred for Zionism linking to a Zionist owned propoganda rag! Which btw hasn't said a thing about Muslim women being fat, but that Scottish people have lower life expectancy than their English counterparts and apparently the welsh are dropping like flies too! But no mention of Muslim women, which this rag would sing long and loud about if your 'facts' were true.

Wassalaam

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #34 on: Jul 04, 2011 04:51 PM »

stop replying to the guy's posts and stop frustrating yourselves..Mahatma Gandhi's non cooperation movement will work here Smiley
In the end I hope he gets tired of posting without getting any response, and leaves.
moderatesufi
« Reply #35 on: Jul 04, 2011 06:38 PM »

astagfirullah you lot are such nit pickers.

OK, here is the UK census data.
This is no ones opinion, but the unbiased data that we all have to fill in each decade.
And it shows Muslim health is the worst. And the health of Muslim women is even worse than male Muslim Health.
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=959
It is Muslim shown here, not Asian.
OK
Now that I have given you data that you can't nit pick. Will you find other excuses or will you start talking about improvements you can make to your own health and the health of your sisters in Islam?

True the article on north south health was on toilet paper, but real newspapers print the same:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/northsouth-health-divide-kills-thousands-every-year-2216169.html

Yes I have heard this:
""Our whole lives are dependent on the Qadr of Allah how long we live for.""

When I tell people in the real world to improve their health.
It isn't an excuse.
You can't point a gun at year head, pull the trigger and say:
""Our whole lives are dependent on the Qadr of Allah how long we live for.""

That is the excuse people use to eat rubbish food, smoke, take drug and not to exercise.
And when bad things happen to you, don't blame Allah and Allah's Qadr.
Blame yourselves and the food you put in to your mouths.
Some people will become diabetic due to genetics, for them it is fate. But for others, the vast majority, it is due to their diet and life style. They have given it to themselves.
Just as homosexuals and prostitutes give themselves Aids due to their Harram lifestyles.
Yes bad health can be a test from Allah. But it can also be a punishment.
And when people give themselves heat conditions by stuffing fatty foods in their mouths, when they destroy their kidneys by eating rubbish that needs to be cleansed, when they destroy their livers by drink or covering it in fat, when they destroy their lungs with the cigarettes they smoke. Is it really their fate, or the damage they themselves have knowingly imposed on themselves?

So now you have clear trustworthy data, does it really make a difference?
Or will you continue blaming the Qadr of Allah instead of trying to make changes?

Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #36 on: Jul 24, 2011 04:07 AM »

Salams,

there are some unusual guys on this site.  we have one person -- H2H who sells women's lingerie and gives women beauty tips,  and otherwise acts like a kiss ass muslim.  and we have another guy --Moderatesufi -- who gives out cooking tips and recipes, and otherwise acts like he wants to lobotomize women and harm every jew and nonmuslim.  if this is muslim men trying to get in touch with their feminine side, God help us...

lol

Hey lovie, seems like someone has been checking out lingerie online Wink

Btw, that business idea was for my wife though, I just helped her with my contacts and web development skills. Didn't know it would give you kicks.  

And did you want to say *kick ass Muslim* ?

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #37 on: Jan 18, 2013 01:19 AM »

Asslm.
There is a need to be careful adding lemon to anything baked in tin foil as lemon reacts with the foil resulting in oxidisation.
Safer to use a dish with a lid. Pyrex is a good alternative.
Ume Bilal
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #38 on: Jan 19, 2013 05:56 PM »

Something else--- they are depressed--- being married to the men who post quizzes like this...

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #39 on: Jan 21, 2013 09:02 PM »

+1 Sr Kathy  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: