// Second Amendment to the United States Constitution,Muslims should use this right
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "The science of hadith is the noblest means of attaining closeness to the Lord of the Worlds" - Imam Nawawi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second Amendment to the United States Constitution,Muslims should use this right  (Read 758 times)
moderatesufi
« on: Jul 08, 2011 03:30 PM »

Muslim gal assaulted in Harlem
 Friday, 08 July 2011 08:07

NY Post

By JAMIE SCHRAM and MAURA O'CONNOR

A Muslim woman was beaten by two female thugs who ripped off her headdress during a Harlem attack that cops are investigating as a possible hate crime, The Post has learned.

Aissatou Diallo, 56, said she was pummeled after asking one of the women to stop taking her picture as she walked to her husband's store Wednesday.

"I was minding my business. I was fully covered. So, why did they attack me -- just because I am a Muslim?" Diallo told The Post.

Diallo said she politely asked Francesca Johnson, 28, to quit snapping cellphone shots as she walked down St. Nicholas Avenue near West 141st Street.

Johnson, who is black, ducked into a building and reappeared with Linda Paplow, 60, who is white.

"The white lady called me a

f--king terrorist," Diallo said. "She said she was going to kill me. The white lady punched me in the left eye."

They ran off for a moment, and then "the ladies came back behind me and threw me to the floor," she said. "They pulled off my burqa and cursed at me."

The suspects were busted on assault charges. Hate-crime detectives are investigating.
maya
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
maya has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2011 06:05 AM »

I disagree about the 2nd ammendment being a solution. People bear arms out of fear of others, distrust and the need to protect eachother among other things. We need trust for eachother, not distrust. Besides the more arms people are bearing, the more chances are that these arms will be used when situations do not truly call for them. This is why the police force so often pulls the trigger at situations which do not warrant a firearm.

How about knowing self defense and having access to mace that you know how to use.

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands,
moderatesufi
« Reply #2 on: Sep 15, 2011 04:16 PM »

The law of the land gives them that right, if they don't use the right then what is the point of the constitution.
All Muslims in America should buy guns and learn how to use them.
That is the best self defence.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: