// 2011 Kangal Festival,Kangal,Sivas - Turkiye
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Oh, man! We killed Mr. Burns! Mr. Burns is gonna be so mad! - Homer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Kangal Festival,Kangal,Sivas - Turkiye  (Read 3223 times)
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« on: Jul 09, 2011 06:11 PM »

As salamu alaikum,

On the way of kangal and refşect great pics on July 12...be back with the soul of ancient nature...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2011 08:44 PM »

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2011 08:47 PM »

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2011 08:50 PM »

[imghttp://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/263769_10150373774044478_517069477_10322395_5188401_n.jpg]http://[/img]

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2011 08:53 PM »

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2011 08:56 PM »

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 2011 08:59 PM »

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2011 03:48 AM »

salam

Some really beautiful pics Br, does Turkey have a festival to celebrate Kangals??? (I'm not really a dog person more a cat person Smiley )

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
moderatesufi
« Reply #8 on: Aug 18, 2011 05:27 PM »

I really don't like the idea of Muslims keeping dogs and celebrating dogs in that way.
Yes, we are allowed to hunt with dogs and guard with dogs. But the people who keep them, really need to look in to their hearts and ask them selves. Is their reason for keeping the dog, for Hunting, Guarding or as a pet?
Are they using hunting and guarding as an excuse, to keep a pet?
Allah hu Alim, but the women in the photo need to be told how to wear Hijab properly in Islam!

Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #9 on: Aug 18, 2011 08:38 PM »

salam

Some really beautiful pics Br, does Turkey have a festival to celebrate Kangals??? (I'm not really a dog person more a cat person Smiley )

Wassalaam

Wa Alaikum Salam Siter Fozia,

Yes we have a festival on July's second week of every year in Turkey,so many kennell groups do exhibit their dogs in an show inviting international dog lovers,i especially like this one in Kangal,Sivas by the cause this original dogs carrying out more than 2000 years past.

For my opinion kangal is more than bcs he has the history shared with us that we appreciate their efforts so much.

Take care...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #10 on: Aug 18, 2011 08:41 PM »

I really don't like the idea of Muslims keeping dogs and celebrating dogs in that way.
Yes, we are allowed to hunt with dogs and guard with dogs. But the people who keep them, really need to look in to their hearts and ask them selves. Is their reason for keeping the dog, for Hunting, Guarding or as a pet?
Are they using hunting and guarding as an excuse, to keep a pet?
Allah hu Alim, but the women in the photo need to be told how to wear Hijab properly in Islam!

As salamu alaikum brother,

Yes as you said Allau Aleem,the dogs you see there moves with herd more than 1000 sheeps,they do protect the herd against wolves....Coming to girls in the pics,they do raise with secular culture,i wish for everyone to see the truth with Islam but this will not make them bad,their clothes are proper..take care..

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: