Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Sincerity: The Prophet said: 'Actions will be judged according to their intentions.' (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking to a sheik about anxiety  (Read 600 times)
Noonoo
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Noonoo has no influence :(

« on: Jul 15, 2011 05:53 PM »

Salam,

What do you think about going to a sheik for an anxiety disorder?
Taking medication & doing acupuncture so far.

Thanks
Salam
Noonoo
Sis

Noonoo has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2011 08:05 PM »

My aunts husband is one
morningdew
Sis

morningdew has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2011 10:25 AM »

Go to Allah and trust only him.  Read Quran. Pray. Fast. Ask for forgiveness. Be specific when asking for forgiveness. Ask him to help you right any wrong you are overlooking.  You will not need any medication inshallah.
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2011 01:20 PM »

Salam Sis Noonoo

Anxiety is easily treated inshallah. I have had it for some time now, on and off I mean Smiley

First thing to do is to watch what you eat. Eliminate all caffeine, this includes coffee, tea, chocolate, sodas etc.

Cut down on sugar and extremenly spicy food.

Take medication...for me I take homeopathic medication. Alhamdulillah they have been gd with NO side effects.

I also approached my Shaykh and he gave me wonderful dhikr and du'ah.

Hope this helps.

Wassalam
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: