// Hadith
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hadith  (Read 41652 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #100 on: Jul 21, 2011 10:35 PM »

MAKE THINGS EASY

Rasul Allah, sal Allah alayhi wa sallam, said,

"There was once a merchant who would lend money to people. Whenever the person he lent money to was in difficult circumstances, he would say to his employees, 'Forgive him so that Allah may forgive us.' So, Allah forgave him."

- Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Hadith 292

Lessons from this Hadith
When you and I forgive people, who are we actually setting free?
OURSELVES! Because of the outstanding way this man dealt with people, Allah forgave him, and blessed him with profit in this life and the next. Is there someone in your life that you are making things difficult for? What can you do to make it easy for them?

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #101 on: Jul 21, 2011 10:47 PM »

SOME SUNNAH OF SLEEPING
Hazrat Anas Radiyallahu Anhu narrates that Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said, "The person who loves my Sunnah loves Me, and the one who loves Me will be with Me in Jannah."
(Jamiut Tirmizi, vol 2 pg 96)

Extinguishing burning flames or lamps before sleeping
Sayyiduna Jabir Ibn Abdullah Radiyallahu Anhuma narrates that Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said,
"When you intend going to bed, extinguish the lamp, seal the water skin, close the door and cover food items."
(Ibn Majah pg 243, Sahih Muslim, Sahih Muslim)

Keeping the Miswaak at the headside
Sayyiduna Abdullah Ibn Umar Radiyallahu Anhuma narrates:
When Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would take rest, His miswaak would be at His headside. When Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would awaken, Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would immediately use the Miswaak.
(Musnad , vol2 pg 117 Sublime Conduct p20)

Using the miswaak upon awakening
Ummul Mu'mineen, Sayyidah Aayesha Radiyallahu Anha narrates:
Whenever Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam awoke, whether it was during the day or night , Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would always use the Miswaak first and then perform Wudhu.
(Sunan Abu Dawud, Sublime Conduct)

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: