Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All I want for Eid is... ;)  (Read 5655 times)
akhan
Bro

Reps: 1076

« Reply #25 on: Aug 14, 2011 12:32 AM »

All I want for eid is, something.
It has been a long time since anyone has ever given me a present.

Totally understandable

Durafshan
Sis

Reps: 1

« Reply #26 on: Aug 14, 2011 02:20 AM »

All I want for Eid is.....

To live till Eid and to be with my family and get my eidee from relatives....!! Smiley

Pallopari
Sis

« Reply #27 on: Aug 14, 2011 02:31 AM »

for my little brother to get a life... Smiley Wink
cos he is very annoying Smiley

Durafshan
Sis

« Reply #28 on: Aug 14, 2011 02:40 AM »

I can understand your pain I know how you feel  Wink .... Cause your brother is the same as mine...!!!  Smiley 

akhan
Bro

« Reply #29 on: Aug 14, 2011 05:35 AM »

I can understand your pain I know how you feel  Wink .... Cause your brother is the same as mine...!!!  Smiley 

Grin I want all three of my younger siblings to get lives Tongue

jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2781

I heart the Madina

« Reply #30 on: Aug 14, 2011 07:41 AM »

akhan are all these your siblings??!! excellentttttt now they can tell us all the stories about things you do to torment them!!   Tongue

akhan
Bro

« Reply #31 on: Aug 14, 2011 08:25 AM »

haha..no they're not. What I meant was, I am in the same situation as Durafshan and Pallopari - mischief monging younger siblings. At least they have one each, I have three!
And dude, I don't torment them, used to but not anymore. Actually it's the other way around now Tongue they torment me Grin

lucid
Bro

Reps: 156

« Reply #32 on: Aug 14, 2011 07:23 PM »

...all i want is...everything...including superpowers.

you guys need to learn how to make dua.  allah can give everything, EVERYTHING! so wish for everything!

Pallopari
Sis

« Reply #33 on: Aug 14, 2011 10:14 PM »

haha..no they're not. What I meant was, I am in the same situation as Durafshan and Pallopari - mischief monging younger siblings. At least they have one each, I have three!
And dude, I don't torment them, used to but not anymore. Actually it's the other way around now Tongue they torment me Grin

Same here but I have 2!!  Cheesy

Durafshan
Sis

« Reply #34 on: Aug 14, 2011 10:17 PM »

Same here but I have 2!!  Cheesy
Me too!!! Cheesy  :'( sometimes they even pull my hair... so annoying  Roll Eyes

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #35 on: Aug 14, 2011 10:32 PM »

wsalam,

write an intro kids!!  intro

akhan
Bro

« Reply #36 on: Aug 15, 2011 12:26 AM »

Me too!!! Cheesy  :'( sometimes they even pull my hair... so annoying  Roll Eyes

Haha..I've no words left!

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #37 on: Aug 17, 2011 07:35 PM »

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! GUESS what I got in the mail today!!!!!11   mail <-- haha that was definitely my reaction too!!

did you guess? Grin

??

EIDI FROM SOUTH AFRICA!!!! Heheheh yayyy luckily for me it doesn't say "do not open until eid!" j/k  JazakiAllah khair sister Shahida, i'll definitely have a great Eid this year. We all need to start posting more in this thread  Kiss Kiss Kiss

I might as well take this opportunity...

...a husband that is
fearful of His Lord, kind, generous, smart, humble,
tolerant, loving, spiritual, supportive, romantic, humorous and...
likes chocolate. Wink

(who can send me that in a small envelope?  cute)

the end!

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reps: 388

Dont be sad...

« Reply #38 on: Aug 17, 2011 09:07 PM »

All I want for Eid.... To share with madinans memories from famous equestrian durbar from Katsina, my hometown.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"

SlaveOfAllah
Bro

Reps: 29

« Reply #39 on: Aug 18, 2011 05:25 AM »

to have that happy feeling when you say what should i eat for breakfast...astaghfirullah...to teach others and call myself a cheikh

Asalaamu Alaikum
                             -SerigneBabs99

Shahida
Sis

Reps: 477

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #40 on: Aug 19, 2011 07:05 AM »

I might as well take this opportunity...

...a husband that is
likes chocolate. Wink

(who can send me that in a small envelope?  cute)[/]

the end!

Wasalam Jannah:)

Dunno about the small envelope, but Allah swt certainly can!!!  flowersis

May Allah grant all our Ramadaan and Eid Duaas, that are good for us, for our lives, our Deen, and the future of all our affairs in thei world and the Hereafter. ameen.

Slm
S. purplehijabisis  I love the postbox smiley, that was just *too* cute!!!

moderatesufi
« Reply #41 on: Aug 19, 2011 02:32 PM »

...a husband that is
likes chocolate. Wink

(who can send me that in a small envelope?  cute)

You can send that to yourself.
Find someone you like and propose. It is that easy. The worse that can happen is he will say no, and then you will just have to cross him off your list and propose to the next man. And even then, when he says no, because you are not his type. I bet he has at least 10 friends who may well be?
For example, I have a friend who was looking to get married. And he said no to a pretty young girl because she wasn't educated. But after he did so he asked me if I would be interested.

And men do not look down on women who propose to them. When it happens to me, I take it as the best complement possible, even though they usually change their minds when I say stuff. With me, there is nothing I find more attractive in a woman, than being found attractive by her.
And that is another thing, you can propose, and then change your mind when you have a meeting and find out he is, ,, ,, hmm, LIKE ME!

akhan
Bro

« Reply #42 on: Aug 19, 2011 02:55 PM »

moderatesufi - don't you think she has done so already? You know what you're biggest problem is? You assume a lot of things and again assume that it holds good all the time.

But, for a change, I agree with you on one point Smiley Even I would be flattered if a girl proposed to me, but it would take a lot of time to sink in. All I'd be thinking is why,how come I am so good,am I really that good..lol..lot of self suspicion

sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #43 on: Aug 19, 2011 03:29 PM »

Find someone you like and propose......
....For example, I have a friend who was looking to get married. And he said no to a pretty young girl because she wasn't educated. But after he did so he asked me if I would be interested....

......With me, there is nothing I find more attractive in a woman, than being found attractive by her.
And that is another thing, you can propose, and then change your mind when you have a meeting and find out he is, ,, ,, hmm, LIKE ME!

moderatesufi - don't you think she has done so already? You know what you're biggest problem is? You assume a lot of things and again assume that it holds good all the time.

But, for a change, I agree with you on one point Smiley Even I would be flattered if a girl proposed to me, but it would take a lot of time to sink in. All I'd be thinking is why,how come I am so good,am I really that good..lol..lot of self suspicion

These duo are funny. But why Akhan goes with m.sufi this time leaves me bewildered. Sis Jannah help me decipher what these people mean....lol

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #44 on: Aug 19, 2011 03:35 PM »

wsalam,

lols, as lizzie bennet once said to lydia bennet: i don't much care for ur method of acquiring husbands!! i'll take care of my own marriage plans thank u very much!... u guys just keep making dua.   bropraying

hey didn't i say no commentary on the wishes?? don't make me turn negative reps back on!!  oldshaykh

sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #45 on: Aug 19, 2011 03:53 PM »

Hope it wont affect those that comment on comments..

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #46 on: Aug 19, 2011 04:42 PM »

.... the entire baking gadgets aisle at target... such amazing stuff!!  bebzi

did u know free stand mixers are like 200 bux!! i just use child labor so much easier Wink

Ilyas
Bro

Reps: 24

« Reply #47 on: Aug 19, 2011 08:27 PM »

A flash for my camera and a new pair of peran o tumban (shalwar kamiz is what I believe it is called elsewhere.)

Assalamu Alaikum

Cinders
Sis

Reps: 254

« Reply #48 on: Aug 20, 2011 01:42 AM »

Assalamu Alaikum,

Well I see this car parked everyday outside my house or in the next street, but I  loveshower it. I mean really. Totally materialistic I know, but I've never liked Porsche before but a Porsche with 4 doors? It'd be my ideal family car.

Ma'Salam,

Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #49 on: Aug 20, 2011 06:07 AM »

...to sit in the courtyard of jamia ummiye amongst the pigeons and children and fountain at maghrib time in a new Free Syria.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: