// alfajr prayer
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: The spiritual warrior is he who breaks an idol; and the idol of each person is his Ego. - Imam Abul Qasim al-Qushayri
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alfajr prayer  (Read 712 times)
Anonymous
« on: Jul 29, 2011 10:42 PM »

purplehijabisis salaam

Brothers and sisters , It's been so many years I've been hoping my husband would wake up for alfajr prayer in due time, but in vain. I really don't know what to do . I left no stone unturned ; I tried to wake him up , advised him many times , talked to him about the benefits of alfajr prayer, but he's still reluctant.What can I do? Please help me. Huh?
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2011 03:57 AM »

wsalam,

if someone doesn't have the motivation themselves to get up I don't think you can actually make someone else wake up. getting up just comes from some kind of fear/motivation within oneself. maybe you can try doing more islamic things, like going to the mosque for classes and things to encourage him. oh and how about this both of you wake up and go to the mosque together to pray fajr!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: