Assalam alaikom everyone. Inspired by the "religion" quiz, I made a quiz for us. If anything it can be fun and maybe teach us a few things. I will post the answers in a few days. InshaAllah if everyone enjoys it and it is okay with Jannah, I will try to post one a week. Take care! May Allah bless you all.
1. Among the prophets between David and Zakariah is?
2.Who was the first person to greet the Prophet with the greeting of Islam: "As-salaamu Alayka Yaa Rasulullah, (Peace be on you, O Messenger of God)".
a. Khadijah (ra)
b. Abu Dharr al-Ghifari
c. Jafar ibn Abi Talib
d. Abdullah ibn Umm Maktum
3. The rightly guided Caliphs in order of reign.
a. Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali
b. Umar, Uthman, Abu Bakr, Ali
c. Abu Bakr, Umar, Ali, Uthman
d. Umar, Abu Bakr, Ali, Uthman
4. The Battle of Badr happened?
a. 17 Ramadan 2 AH
b. 19 Ramadan 3 AH
c. 25 Ramadan 2 AH
d. 15 Ramadan 1 AH
5. What day of the week was Prophet Muhammad (saw) born?
6. Who was the youngest son of the Prophet Dawud?
7. All of these are beliefs in Islam except:
a. Oneness of God
d. Revealed books
8. All of these are duties incumbent on every Muslim except:
a. Salah 5 times a day
b. Fasting on Mondays and Thursdays
9. The acts of a Muslim must be done according to Islamic commandments, categorized in five groups, which one is NOT one of the 5 groups:
a. Wajib, obligatory; also known as: fard
b. Mustahabb / Sunnah, recommended
c. Makruh, abominable
d. Fasiq, corrupt
10. Narrated Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said, "If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, ___________________." —Aisha, (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 49: Peacemaking.) Finish the hadith
a. that thing is rejected
b. it must be examined
c. it is halal unless causing harm
d. it must be voted upon