Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

The dhulan doth protest too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sad day - I just dropped one rep point !!  (Read 973 times)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« on: Jul 26, 2011 11:48 AM »

Salaams,

Yeah, you heard it! Someone just gave me a bad rep point and now im having this sinking feeling...

If only there were a way to find out who it was. The revenge would have been all mine duel

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2011 08:20 PM »

what are you doing up so early anyway? best solution: sleep on it...things look different when u wake up...maybe
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2011 03:37 PM »

A.A.

I sleep after Fajr.

Thanks,
-me

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #3 on: Jul 29, 2011 12:46 AM »

Wow, another neg rep!

Is this some kind of a joke?

And I just realized that I signed my last post with my real name (now edited). Happens when you've been writing too many official emails!

Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2011 01:35 PM »

Two more!!!

Thats it... Im commencing a neg rep attack on ALL of you.

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Jul 29, 2011 03:38 PM »

ws,

hey no abuse of reps please. from anyone.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #6 on: Jul 29, 2011 05:21 PM »

Salams,

ws,

hey no abuse of reps please. from anyone.

This is an attack on not just me, but on the honor of my family as well.

Jannah, I protest! And demand my reputation to be restored. Can you swing the magic wand (read mouse clicks) and fix my reputation back to 97 please??

Thanks!

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Jul 29, 2011 09:41 PM »

Can you swing the magic wand (read mouse clicks) and fix my reputation back to 97 please??

Umm, in which alternative universe did you have 97 reps  Huh?
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #8 on: Jul 30, 2011 10:29 PM »

A.A.

Oh was it 27 ?!

And its really unfair, not just one person is involved here, its a job of a clan. My reputation has taken a nose dive of 20 points in the past two days.

Its a conspiracy to defame the coolness that is me...

I should be given immunity NOW !

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Jul 31, 2011 12:38 AM »

Salam,

I've disabled negative reps.  ramadan mubarak
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #10 on: Jul 31, 2011 08:49 PM »

A.A.

Thanks Jannah!

And my message to "madina neg rep brigade": ... BURN!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: