Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 7000 guests!!  (Read 1361 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jul 31, 2011 11:38 AM »

salams,

I'm actually stunned that we broke last year's record and have 7000 guests!! That's 7000 different people that are clicking on this website. Amazing and humbling. I can't actually figure out what ppl are clicking on. Mostly Ramadan random stuff, and by far the Ramadan Poems and Quotes thread is the most popular! We should add more stuff in there for ppl!!

Allrightey a round on me before fasting starts Wink  bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi

Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2011 11:45 AM »

Walaiykum Salam,

Mash'Allah, I stuck around to see if we went past the 7000 barrier. 7097, as I write! Wow.

May I also take the opportunity to say Jazakallah for all your efforts with this forum Sr J. If only I could invite you round to mine for a 'healthy' Iftar tomorrow!

Instead, I will make specific duah for you.

Much love,

Cinders  purplehijabisis

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2011 11:46 AM »

Jannah and 1 special  bebzi for you...

I can't tell you how helpful this site and forum has been for me in the last decade (or more, maybe?).  May Allah reward you for your efforts and for creating such a warm virtual home for us.

Cinders beat me to the post - I will make duaa for you too Smiley
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2011 12:03 PM »

salam

I was waiting for this post to go up, I've been watching the numbers go up with interest too.

And ditto to the above, you're always in my duas sis.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2011 04:31 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

7,000 was incredible enough but we've now gone through the 9,000 barrier!!!!

Surely 10,000 is asking for too much Huh?

One thing these stats do show is the baraka (blessings) of the month of Ramadhan because we are nowhere near these numbers during the rest of the year.

Jazakhallah khair to everyone who contributes to the Madina and makes it the great forum it is. bro

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 2011 06:18 PM »

walaikum salam,

Alhamdulillah we made it!!

Most Online Today: 10000. Most Online Ever: 10000 (Today at 01:16 PM)

I predict about 12,000 by tonight !! Man if only we could get these ppl to pay us in  bebzi 's but we'll take duas!!

jazaks for the duas, wa iyyakum, and may Allah bless us all, every one. Smiley

Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #6 on: Jul 31, 2011 09:47 PM »

12034 Guests!!! Already surpassed it and its not night fall yet!!! 4:36 Eastern.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #7 on: Jul 31, 2011 10:04 PM »

12235 Guests - time 5:03. Oh Wow! Maasha-Allah. I think its time to raise the bar even higher.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #8 on: Aug 01, 2011 01:45 AM »

13912!!! The way it's been going so far, I think 20,000 might not be that much of a fantasy.
BrKhalid
Bro

« Reply #9 on: Aug 01, 2011 10:56 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

I predict about 12,000 by tonight !!

I actually thought this was being a tad optimistic but 15,000 guests later I guess it wasn't!! Wink

Just to put things into perspective, users on line have averaged around 1400 for most of the year thus far, so these stats represent nearly 10 times the normal activity and more than double the previous all time high!!

And all in the space of just a few days!!!

It would be nice if some of these visiting guests dropped by and posted a few comments on what they think of the place bro

Perhaps there is an anti fb backlash going on Huh?

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Aug 01, 2011 10:55 PM »

13398 Guests, 33 Users

MashaAllah
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #11 on: Aug 01, 2011 11:28 PM »

ws,

we topped out at about 7 am with 16k... it's all back going down to normal now i think Cheesy but excited to break our first fast!!! man longest day ever huh Smiley
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #12 on: Aug 03, 2011 03:36 PM »

As'salam aalykum warhmatullah

hope you will be doing fine and Inha'allah will be in better state of Eeman also...

i was just wondering in the forum, and i find it very useful Alhumdulellah but as for the membership here, i apologize because i am not a frequent users and i have alot of stuff to do here in real world, but i appreciate your forum very much, jazakallahu Kharyn wa'ahsanal jaza

i just saw a thread regarding total ever online users and i fell happy,

just want to say one thing in these above 14000 users online ever, i am one drop that surely not counts and can be ignore but helps in making the ocean

once again Jazakallahu Khairan

was'salam
Akhi

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
BrKhalid
Bro

« Reply #13 on: Jul 03, 2012 12:23 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

This was the thread from the last year when we broke the Most Users online record of the previous year of approximately 6,000 users.

The current record is 16016  and the stats show the average number of users is around 3,000 at the moment compared to the normal 1,000.

Can 16,000 be broken Huh?

Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #14 on: Jul 04, 2012 12:29 PM »

The current record is 16016  and the stats show the average number of users is around 3,000 at the moment compared to the normal 1,000.

This is thanks to you and Sis Jannah  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: