// Arab parents parody
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tzu
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arab parents parody  (Read 2510 times)
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« on: Jul 31, 2011 02:42 PM »

funny stuff....

MIDDLE EASTERN PARENTS

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2011 03:21 PM »

salam

Most of that could so be any desi parents living in the west Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2011 03:51 PM »

salam

Most of that could so be any desi parents living in the west Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wassalaam

Desi parents living in desiland are far worse Grin
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2011 03:57 PM »

salam

OMG it's just ocurred to me, I am turning into the mother in this...well at the beginning anyway, when she flounces into her sons room and goes do you have servants am I your servant???

I do that, except I don't pick up after my girls I make them do it!

OMGOMGOMG, I'm turning into a typical desi parent, it's now just a matter of time before I start doing the whole marriage suggestions thing, and Alhumdulillah we dont have a TV, my mother so does every single one of those things!!!!

Duno whether to  Cheesy or  :'(

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2011 05:19 PM »

ws,

funny... did u ever watch that guy that does the tabbouleh songs? he's arab christian and pretty hysterical. these kinds of videos remind me of the skits we used to do at muslim youth conferences when we were younger.  good stuff Smiley

fozia don't worry my mom tells that to us everyday! do i look like ur servant... etc etc. until she guilts us into doing something lol
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 2011 11:41 PM »

Desi parents living in desiland are far worse Grin

I think its almost a universal thing. Likewise in Africa. I will probably act the same as Fozia!

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #6 on: Aug 01, 2011 12:35 PM »

look at the alacrity with which mom takes off her slipper  rotfl rotfl
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Aug 02, 2011 06:05 AM »

salams,

here's the ramadan continuation.. so funny i almost cried  Grin

MIDDLE EASTERN RAMADAN
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Aug 02, 2011 09:14 PM »

salam

Are those his parents? They seem pretty cool actually....  Cheesy

Wassalaam

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #9 on: Aug 03, 2011 02:02 AM »

Awfully cool if you ask me. I can't even imagine my dad doing that Grin
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Aug 03, 2011 05:17 AM »

ws,

yeah what good sports to do it with him and they're great actors too lol@!
Sarah Amena
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Aug 03, 2011 05:05 PM »

Bahahahahahaaha THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

Are there more? Are there? I can't stop laughing!!
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Aug 07, 2011 03:53 PM »

salam

Click thro into youtube, the guy has loads, they're all pretty much laugh out loud funny!!!

Wassalaam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: