Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lets join hands to save samosas  (Read 2533 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #25 on: Aug 03, 2011 07:04 AM »

...cuz it tastes gross??  no really, i tried it last year when all the little girls were lining up for it at the iftar line! tasted kind of like dr. pepper but without the before taste. dr pepper is also an acquired taste, after drinking it awhile ppl like it, and crave it. nowadays i just tease the girls and ask them where the pink cow is?!!  cow
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #26 on: Aug 03, 2011 07:18 AM »

there used to be an sms joke where the cow would eat strawberries and give strawberry milkshake..lol..I think we can use the same concept and mix rooh afza in the water it drinks Wink
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #27 on: Aug 03, 2011 02:37 PM »

Which harira?

There's the arab one and the desi one (both of which i love)...

The arab one is like a meat soup, and the desi one is like a milk drink served hot (with nuts and stuff).

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #28 on: Aug 03, 2011 03:50 PM »

salams,

i never knew there were two! i meant the arab one as my sister in law is arabi. never tried the desi one?

i'm sure whatever you give a cow affects it... remember mad cow disease!!!
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #29 on: Aug 03, 2011 04:09 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

how much is the rose syrup selling for in the UK ?

I think the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) is £2 but it seems that the RRP (Ramadhan Retail Price) is £2.50  Wink

It seems food retailers try to hike prices up the world over for Ramadhan!!

PS Had some yesterday with 'agar agar' and it was totally refreshing bro

Top tip: Make sure the milk is ice cold because there is nothing worse than warm 'pink milk'!!

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #30 on: Aug 03, 2011 05:18 PM »

salam

If you've ever read 'Tess of the D'urbervilles', there's a bit in the book where the dairy cows are peroducing odd tasting milk, after a mad hunt they find the cows have been eating garlic plant which has contaminated the milk!

Dunno if it's true, but Sr Jannah's theory reminded me of it.

Could someone on the board buy a cow and feed it lots of strawberries to see what kind of milk it produces? We could vary it with mangoes and pineapples, and vanilla pods....... My gardens not big enough or I'd do it myself! And yes if anyones wondering it is very hot today and I've been wondering around in the heat!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #31 on: Aug 03, 2011 06:22 PM »

salam

If you've ever read 'Tess of the D'urbervilles', there's a bit in the book where the dairy cows are peroducing odd tasting milk, after a mad hunt they find the cows have been eating garlic plant which has contaminated the milk!

Dunno if it's true, but Sr Jannah's theory reminded me of it.

Could someone on the board buy a cow and feed it lots of strawberries to see what kind of milk it produces? We could vary it with mangoes and pineapples, and vanilla pods....... My gardens not big enough or I'd do it myself! And yes if anyones wondering it is very hot today and I've been wondering around in the heat!

Wassalaam

Cheesy Cheesy

Walaikum Asalam.

Assalamu Alaikum
Nafs
« Reply #32 on: Aug 03, 2011 06:56 PM »

salam

Walaikum Asalaaaam!!!!

... that sounds very appetizing right now!
Eleanor
Sis

Reputation Power: 8
Eleanor has no influence :(

« Reply #33 on: Aug 05, 2011 11:27 PM »

Aren't there loads of cows around where jannah lives anyway.. she could test all kinds of flavours with the herds.  madinaflag
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #34 on: Aug 06, 2011 06:17 AM »

Aren't there loads of cows around where jannah lives anyway.. she could test all kinds of flavours with the herds.  madinaflag

Very funny Eleanor... no one's made those kinda cow jokes for a few years now!! Wink Only the oldies would get it  oldshaykh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: