// Lost something!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "If you do not have a sound heart then you better get one"- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost something!  (Read 640 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Aug 03, 2011 03:37 PM »

Salam,

I am feeling TERRIBLE because I lost my mother's very important work and almost made her lose her job. Thankfully she found a photocopy of what she needs, but I still can't believe that I have lost it. I was told to put it away as it was important a couple of months ago. Yesterday when she needed it I couldn't find it, and the entire family turned the house upside down searching.

Mainly I feel very guilty that I lost it. Could you please spare some of your time to pray and make dua that I find it soon?

Thank you and jazakumallhukhairan.

P.S. I am a long-time lurker and was on yesterday during your guest all-time-high. I love the posts and will join as soon as possible inshallah.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 2011 03:52 PM »

walaikum salaam,

inshaAllah you'll find it soon. probably a good idea to be more organized in the future about important papers? like have a safe or something??

ws
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2011 04:17 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Could you please spare some of your time to pray and make dua that I find it soon?

I think it was Imam Abu Hanifah who said the best way to try and remember something that you have lost is to do a really good wudhu and then pray 2 rakats with no distractions or thoughts of anything else except Allah.

It is likely that Shaitan will become so jealous that he will distract you by helping you to remember where you misplaced your item.

P.S. I am a long-time lurker and was on yesterday during your guest all-time-high. I love the posts and will join as soon as possible inshallah

I knew you guys were out there!!

We look forward to seeing you on the other side Wink

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Nafs
« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2011 05:51 PM »

Saalaam alaikum,

I am very forgetful and lose things so thank you for that note Br. Khalid.

When my mom misplaces stuff she usually recites Surah Al Waqiyah, anyone else heard of that? It has usually helped her Alhamdulillah.

Hope you find it soon InshaAllah =)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #4 on: Aug 04, 2011 09:03 AM »

I just wanted to say thank you very much, we did find the missing work!

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Nafs
« Reply #5 on: Aug 04, 2011 07:35 PM »

Alhamdulillah Smiley glad you found it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: