// Treating Black magic?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. - Jon Stewart
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Treating Black magic?  (Read 669 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Aug 07, 2011 07:36 AM »

How can I treat myself from black magic, I'm suffering from this for a few years, I am unable to leave my huusband, he is on drugs, but I have symptoms everytime I want to leave him.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
maya
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
maya has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2011 04:49 AM »

Your status says you are a "brother," and your husband is on drugs.
With all due respect joint family consoling could be the best. Inshallah God will deliver you both from the evils that plague your life.

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands,
moderatesufi
« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2011 11:01 AM »

People blame black magic, instead of blaming themselves.
What evidence do you have that you are affected by black magic, did yo see someone do some sort of vodoo spell on you?

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2011 05:54 PM »

wsalam,

"ANONYMOUS" is not a real person it's just an account used to post all the anonymous things that come in. they could be either male or female!! we just have to choose one on here.

black magic is real and exists. I'd suggest going to your Imam and see if he can help you both with the black magic things and also counseling your husband to get off drugs!!

ws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: