// A Sister going Astray?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Knowledge is not what is memorised. Knowledge is what benefits. - Imam Shafi'
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Sister going Astray?  (Read 505 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Aug 09, 2011 07:01 AM »

Dear all,

I need your help. I have a friend who is having a relationship before marriage and she is regreting what she is doing. I know that it is wrong in the first place do such an evil deed but I was wondering if you could help me and give some advices on how to help her in how to come back on the straight path.

Thank you all very much.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2011 08:53 AM »

I feel bad for her. May Allah guide her and help her. The only thing you can do is be there for her as a constant reminder. But only as long as it doesn't affect your own imaan. The thing is, I don't think you can help her out of the relationship unless she wants to herself. What is likely to happen is that it could disrupt your value of chastity. So I'd be careful if I were you.
moderatesufi
« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2011 10:35 AM »

Tell her to get married to the guy she is doing Harram stuff with, that would make the stuff she does with him Hallal.

That is if he is Muslim.
If he isn't, tell her to tell him to become Muslim.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2011 07:02 PM »

salam,

is this really you or really a friend of yours? i'll assume it's your friend since this was anonymous.

anyhow, i have to agree with "moderatesufi" for once. i think there's a hadith that says the best thing for two lovers is marriage.

you as a friend can't make her stop anything, and she seems to know it's haram and is continuing so not likely she's going to stop regardless of what you say to her. encourage her to seek out an imam and get some advice on how to make everything halal inshaAllah.

ws

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: