I am gonna rip this apart Desi style
1. All that is available in this great city of ours is not biodegradable, except for plastic bags, and that too very few.
2. What is local produce and organic foods? We get just one variety of fruits, vegetables and meat and it has no name to ascertain where it came from.
3. Energy is cheap here so..
4. Alternative transit? Sounds like a trip to the moon. A Hyderabadi will take his motorbike even if it's a 10sec ride.
5. Green donation sounds like giving dollars..sorry we don't do dollars. Rupees is the word and they're not green
Delete this if you think it's offensive. I certainly don't