Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spring Forward!  (Read 1201 times)
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« on: Mar 09, 2008 05:22 PM »

Salam

Change your clocks.  Daylight saving time just started. 

Faizah
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
Faizah has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2008 01:02 AM »

As salaamu alaikum

Done and I want my missing hour of sleep back Smiley

As salaamu alaikum

Fa'izah
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2008 01:15 PM »

salam

Do not do anythig to your clocks if your in the UK, our clocks go forward on the last sunday of March....yikes I had no idea the Americans did it so early.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Faizah
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
Faizah has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2008 01:22 PM »

salam

Do not do anythig to your clocks if your in the UK, our clocks go forward on the last sunday of March....yikes I had no idea the Americans did it so early.

Wassalaam

Yes, the extended time period has been instituted here; it will run until the first Sunday in November.  A news report this past Saturday also included that one of the reasons is the hopes that people will use the extra daylight hours in the evenings to go shopping and furthher help the economy.  How did I guess that business had some impact in the decision

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: