Madinat al-Muslimeen Community -  10 Beautiful Aspects Muslim Men Find Attractive In Muslim Women Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 24, 2014 03:52 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

+  Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
|-+  Sis/Bros
| |-+  The Brother's Club Hangout
| | |-+  10 Beautiful Aspects Muslim Men Find Attractive In Muslim Women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Poll
Question: Is this accurate?
True
False
Very False
I'm fasting, this is Haram!
I'm fasting, and thinking of Samosas!

Author Topic: 10 Beautiful Aspects Muslim Men Find Attractive In Muslim Women  (Read 6236 times)
akhan
Bro

Reps: 1076

« Reply #25 on: Aug 17, 2011 05:17 PM »

sadah, I wasn't asking you if you were for real..that was for moderatesufi..the dude is just... Smiley

how do cinders and akhan manage to turn every thread into a repping party  Huh? sheesh kabobs!! akhan i added some comments on $ just think abt it.

desiness helps us Grin you have lost touch with your roots my dear sis...it will take time to understand us Tongue

what comments on $? sorry,din't get you there..and where are those comments?
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reps: 388

Dont be sad...

« Reply #26 on: Aug 17, 2011 05:22 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...... If I tell u the truth abt me u wl laugh bcoz I am somehow diff in that aspect Lips Sealed. But I cant tell u otherwise
1. Sb that like me moderately. I sound funny bt thats me. When I am shown too mch affection, I tend to dislike.. Embarrassed
2. Responsible and decent. Very responsible is what I mean. I tend to despise those that listen to every Tom, blah blah u knw Smiley
3. Very active as in not sluggish..

Take the two for now.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

Reps: 1076

« Reply #27 on: Aug 17, 2011 05:33 PM »

akhan reply #12

I agree and disagree with that..you see, there are both, male and female gold diggers. You just have to be careful whom you marry.
jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2785

I heart the Madina

« Reply #28 on: Aug 17, 2011 05:48 PM »

wsalam,

1. Sb that like me moderately. I sound funny bt thats me. When I am shown too mch affection, I tend to dislike.. Embarrassed
2. Responsible and decent. Very responsible is what I mean. I tend to despise those that listen to every Tom, blah blah u knw Smiley
3. Very active as in not sluggish..

sadah on 1. i think a lot of guys are like that, whatever happened to the heathcliffs and romeos of the world ??! lol 2. sounds good 3... i think u'll marry an athlete inshaAllah Smiley

ws

sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #29 on: Aug 17, 2011 06:58 PM »

3... i think u'll marry an athlete inshaAllah Smiley

That sounds cool. Now I knw who jst match Mrs Sadah...lol.

1. will cook nice nigerian food so i can study. Wink

u knw, I dont gv fuss abt what a wife wl cook. Is that strange?

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
moderatesufi
« Reply #30 on: Aug 17, 2011 07:25 PM »

sadah, I wasn't asking you if you were for real..that was for moderatesufi..the dude is just... Smiley

Yes, I'm too good to be true aren't I?

lala marcy
Sis

Reps: 143

« Reply #31 on: Aug 17, 2011 09:21 PM »

NO joke..but if i was a guy I'd want a woman that could cook too. Shoot..anyone know any brothers who can through it down in the kitchen. If so...I'll be collecting names...Smiley Jokes

much love yall
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #32 on: Aug 18, 2011 06:06 AM »

lols

i know a guy who can cook (eggs) but the question is will u move upstate!! Tongue

NO joke..but if i was a guy I'd want a woman that could cook too. Shoot..anyone know any brothers who can through it down in the kitchen. If so...I'll be collecting names...Smiley Jokes

much love yall
UmmWafi
Sis

Reps: 121

« Reply #33 on: Aug 22, 2011 07:29 AM »

Salam

I am married so I am not sure if I still qualify to respond.

I know of a guy who cooks wonderfully but he has a very fragile ego and is rather brusque and in-your-face kinda attitude. We kinda did not get along very well in uni and now I always istighfar before I respond to any post of his on FB.

So Sis Lala u might wanna edit your preference to "..a brother who NOT ONLY can cook but is also gentle and caring..."  Grin

Wassalam
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #34 on: Aug 22, 2011 09:48 AM »

wsalam,

lol ummwafi. we definitely need a muslimah bachelorette show!!
maya
Sis

Reps: 3

« Reply #35 on: Aug 22, 2011 07:26 PM »

She only asked me two things. And I fulfilled them both in letter and in spirit.
1: I will not stop her wearing Niqab.
After the wedding. She covered her face in front of my family. Including my brothers, my mother's brother and my father's brother.
Even though it was known she wore niqab, it wasn't known that she would do that. My mum did ask me to tell her to cover her hair at home but not the face. But I told her about what I said.
I didn't stop her.

2: I allow her to work.
When she started work again after our kids were born, my family had a problem with it cause women working isn't common in our family.
Again I told my mum that I would support her in it and wont stop her cause of the promise.
I think with this one I have far acceded what was required due to the promise.
Because I drive her to work. And when it got to a stage when only one of us could work, because of the promise. I left my Job.
I also help her to study for additional exams, do her accounts, and organise her schedule, write her letters, take messages for her and lots of other stuff.

When it comes to her promises she was let off the food one by my mum.
What happened was when she came to my house after the wedding, my mum had cooked.
And while we were eating my wife started crying, and my mum asked what was the matter.
And she mentioned the promise.
And my mum told said "cook what you want, he can eat it or he can starve".
She does cook Pakistani food, and does try to cook our type. But she doesn't cook Dhal for me, just herself and the kids, cause I really hate it.
That is a compromise on my part, because the deal was no Pakistani food, but it became, "cook what you like, eat what you like, just don't try and make me eat dhal"

When it comes to the Urdu thing. She tried to get out of it but I didn't let her. She tried to teach my daughter to say, "Pakistan Zindabad", but then I taught my daughter to say "Pakistan murdabad".
So she stopped. and she did ask to send my daughter to urdu classes, but I refused.
When we went to the middle east last month, there was a lot of Pakistanis there, and she used her Urdu a lot. So when we got back she said Urdu is very useful and now she wants to teach our kids Urdu, but I said no because I really hate Urdu. I reminded her that the deal we made on the meeting was, we will teach the Kids Arabic and never ever Urdu.
So there was no compromise there.

MS, the Urdu language is a part of your wifes culture it seems, and so this passes down to your children. I don't understand why you would want to deny your children of their heritage? She has not disapproved of teaching the children Arabic...Could you elaborate on your inability to let her to teach them her mother tongue?

Sorry, to side track from the original post. this part just stood out as slightly harsh without reason.

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands,
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reps: 159

Taubah

« Reply #36 on: Aug 22, 2011 11:31 PM »

A.A.

One quality I've personally always liked in women is them being tough. A woman's ability of self defense and giving a black eye to someone who tries to lay hands on her, has always been an attraction for me.

Hamdulillah my wife is tough, and likes to take me down in our friendly fights. (Their nails and teeth are a big advantage to them, which gives them upper hand over their hubbies)

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
maya
Sis

Reps: 3

« Reply #37 on: Aug 23, 2011 12:08 AM »

A.A.

One quality I've personally always liked in women is them being tough. A woman's ability of self defense and giving a black eye to someone who tries to lay hands on her, has always been an attraction for me.

Hamdulillah my wife is tough, and likes to take me down in our friendly fights. (Their nails and teeth are a big advantage to them, which gives them upper hand over their hubbies)

Cheesy

I know women are supposed to be shy and delicate, fragile beings. That being said and done, my senistive nature and any preventable weakness is not appealing to my husband. Everybody is different. It must be nice to know that you don't have to worry about your wife when you're not with her, mashallah!
Note to us all: SELF DEFENSE CLASSES!.  sis !!

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands,
UmmWafi
Sis

Reps: 121

« Reply #38 on: Aug 23, 2011 03:49 AM »

wsalam,

lol ummwafi. we definitely need a muslimah bachelorette show!!

Salam Sis

In Malaysia they have a programme called the Young Imam Show where contestants, who are graduates from Islamic universities, compete in an Islamic-themed reality show eg the adhan call, leading prayers, ghusl of janazah etc. It is wildly popular.

So yeah we can have our own Islamic-themed bachelorette show where prospective husbands should also be put to some tests heh heh

Wassalam
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #39 on: Aug 23, 2011 05:20 AM »

wsalam,

yesssss we heard about the show before and there was even an article about how all these mothers wanted to marry their daughters to them!! mashaAllah Smiley
lala marcy
Sis

Reps: 143

« Reply #40 on: Aug 24, 2011 04:03 AM »

..sis Umm Wafi..yes gentle and caring are #1 Smiley I was just jesting about the cooking thing- although a super ++++ Smiley

Marry someone you can be yourself with...
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #41 on: Aug 24, 2011 05:18 AM »

Marry someone you can be yourself with...

good advice girl!! oldshaykh
Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1248

« Reply #42 on: Aug 24, 2011 01:06 PM »

salam

I have two cousins who are qualified Hafiz's and one is also a qualified Aalim both are engaged to be married to really lovely (inshallah) girls form very good families, both families sent proposals when they heard my cousins lead the salat at the masjids.

wsalam,

yesssss we heard about the show before and there was even an article about how all these mothers wanted to marry their daughters to them!! mashaAllah Smiley

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
moderatesufi
« Reply #43 on: Sep 18, 2011 10:59 AM »

MS, the Urdu language is a part of your wifes culture it seems, and so this passes down to your children. I don't understand why you would want to deny your children of their heritage? She has not disapproved of teaching the children Arabic...Could you elaborate on your inability to let her to teach them her mother tongue?

Sorry, to side track from the original post. this part just stood out as slightly harsh without reason.

The reason is I really hate Urdu because it reminds me of Hinduism and Indian films which are really rubbish.

Arabic must be learnt by everyone because our Quran and our prayers are in Arabic.
Without knowing it, we don't know what we are saying to Allah in our prayers. We don't know what Allah is saying to us when we read the Quran.
It is all just noises.
Everyone must learn Arabic, and they shold make a start by learning the meaning of the words they repeat in Salat.
So when you hear the Imam recite in a Musjid, you know what is being said and take advice from it, instead of just thinking how nice his voice sounds.

All Urdu is good for is learning the meaning of words in Indian films and songs. So when you hear Music in some desi shops, you know what is being sung, and aren't just irritated by the silly tunes.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #44 on: Sep 18, 2011 03:47 PM »

Hindi and Urdu are two different languages  Roll Eyes They may have some words in common, and some words are interchangeable so it seems like they are the same, but they are not. If you ever heard pure Urdu or pure Hindi you would realize this. Again we had this debate before. Indo/Pak is not going to change their first language for you to Arabic. There is a wealth of scholarship and scholars in Urdu for the last 1000+ years, but since that is slowly dying and moving to English it will be sad for them to lose that.

Arabic should try to be learned by every Muslim. As much as each person is able. It changes one's whole outlook and understanding.
moderatesufi
« Reply #45 on: Sep 18, 2011 04:56 PM »

Other than the script and the name what is the difference?

Is there anything other than Urdu speakers saying aap and Hindi speakers saying tum, and urdu speakers saying aap is more respectful?
Key issue is people who call their language Urdu can understand and are understood by people who call their language Hindi.
Which is more than can be said about me(an English speaker) and speakers of Americanism. I can not understand Americanism at all!
These two are two completely different languages!

I also dispute your assertion that there is a wealth of scholarship in the Indian subcontinent in Urdu that stretches over many centuries.
Up until British rule Persian was the official language in not just Muslim India but also within the Hindu and Sikh Kingdoms.
It was the British that instituted Urdu to divorce India from Persian speaking countries that weren't under British occupation to the West, North of British occupied India.

sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #46 on: Sep 18, 2011 05:43 PM »

Mr. Moderatesufi I'm wondering what makes you so much resent Urdu. Allah created all of us with different languages and nationalities. Why? So that we know each other. He further told us that the Best of us isnt by tribe or skin. We should all love Arabic for what it is to us Muslims but not hate other languages or their speakers. May Allah guide us.

moderatesufi
« Reply #47 on: Sep 18, 2011 06:01 PM »

My problem with Urdu is it being taught to Children in Madrasas and Musjids. I think that is mixing Nationalism with Islam.
The reason why I state Urdu has nothing to do with Islam is a lot of Muslims from the Indian subcontinent seem to be confused on the issue.
I say Urdu is Hindi with the name, script and not much else changed, while others may choose to disagree even though they speak Urdu but even though they and each and every Urdu speaker understand each and every word in each and every Hindi film and each and every Hindi song.
They claim Urdu is like Arabic, but none of them can understand a single Surah of the Quran no matter how much Urdu they have studied unless they have studied Arabic.

sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #48 on: Sep 18, 2011 06:47 PM »

But if u are talking of that then every language is subject to such criticsm. People are taught in the language they understand. For example, English is thought in some madarasas in Nigeria. If they think Urdu can subtitute Arabic then I may partially accept ur complain .

moderatesufi
« Reply #49 on: Sep 18, 2011 06:52 PM »

Sadah
That is exactly what I am saying. And that is exactly what is happening.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Madinat al-Muslimeen Community - 10 Beautiful Aspects Muslim Men Find Attractive In Muslim Women

Nostalgia racing theme by © Mustang forum. Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines