// Win a Dell XPS 15z
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Al-Ghazali is a quenching sea" - Imam al-Haramayn
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Win a Dell XPS 15z  (Read 873 times)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« on: Aug 17, 2011 11:35 PM »

For all the peeps in the US, apparently you can win a Dell XPS 15z by doing nothing I guess Tongue
It seems like some people already bagged the XPS 15 and 17 - here's your chance, don't miss it Tongue
Am I sounding like a marketing guy? lol

http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/265716
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Oct 07, 2011 04:57 PM »

I had a dell laptop, but after 1 years use it started to really slow, I mean like super slow, took forever to even minimize a window... But since you like this one so much, and Sis Jannah wants a dell mini laptop, Im sure I must have a unique bad experience with dell.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Oct 07, 2011 05:39 PM »

wsalam,

PCs are definitely more susceptible to spyware, viruses and malware and things so over time do get very slow. Best thing is to save your data and reinstall windows!!
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2011 06:13 PM »

Did anybody try that link?

btw, my laptop which was scheduled to be arriving today, missed its flight from Chicago Sad Now I have to wait till tomorrow Angry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: