Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Madina Meet Ups!!  (Read 544 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Aug 15, 2011 04:14 AM »

salams,

I'll be in DC specifically MD for a weekend soon, any sisters going to be in town or live near there and wants to meet up? I think Maliha lives there but impossible to get in touch with that girl!!

handshake
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2011 04:53 AM »

We're suppose to be in MD later this mont to visit my youngest son and his family.
Wish we we're going to be there when you are. Do you know which week-end yet?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2011 07:09 AM »

salam,

yikes sorry for the late notice!! i'm DC right now for the weekend until monday night. if ur around pls send me a message iA!

ws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: