// A Beautiful Message From a Muslim Sister
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Advice: The Prophet said: 'Make things easy (for people) and do not make them difficult, and cheer people up and do not drive them away.' (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Beautiful Message From a Muslim Sister  (Read 979 times)
inaran
« on: Aug 04, 2011 10:07 PM »

Greetings to you all. This is a beautiful message from a Muslim sister and I strongly encourage you to watch.
I have arranged the links in order.

[Missionary Links Deleted by Admin]

Thank you for taking time to watch.

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2011 11:00 PM »

What's your point?

She clearly hasn't read the Quran properly, Isa (AS) was bought into being by the word of Allah, he was strengthened by the aid of Gibrael (AS), he is not the spirit of God nor has he claimed to be! He healed the sick and carried out all those other miracles by the will of Allah.

This is clearly missionary propaganda.

If she's praying for death then the Christian god isn't going to be terribly delighted with her either! Suicide I believe is a major sin in Christianity is it not!

The title is very mis leading!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2011 05:58 AM »

You know... a lot of these stories are the same. They say they were born Muslim and converted to Christianity later (lies, they're usually christian from birth) and then they say they had this or that illness and they prayed to the "Muslim God" and nothing happened, some embellish with things like they went to Makkah and Madinah, took a bath in "zamzam" (really, who does that? don't think its allowed even) but then when they prayed to "JESUS" they were miraculously cured. hmmm amazing.

These missionaries even bring food to poor Muslim countries and give it to people saying it's because of "Jesus" and not "Allah" that they are receiving this food. What a shame.

Btw that story in the youtube videos is just ridiculous and full of inconsistencies.  No Muslim or "former Muslim" would say the things she did. The end.
spiranna
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
spiranna has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Aug 26, 2011 02:58 AM »

These types of videos make it very hard for me as a new Muslim.  i have the hardest time knowing what is good to learn from and what is not.  I am working so hard to increase my knowledge and keep thinking that youtube is not the way at all...Sad
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Aug 26, 2011 06:45 AM »

salam spiranna,

I totally agree with that. I think there's nothing wrong with listening to well known Imams on youtube like Hamza Yusuf, Zaid Shakir, Nouman Ali Khan, Faisal Ahmad Smiley etc but sometimes there's all kinds of weird videos on there!! And there's even people who claim they were former Muslims and go on and on about all the problems etc.. They're just not even true most of the time and otherwise bring down your faith level. I personally like local teachers, even nearby in bigger cities, and also books.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: