// Chicks, hot (pink) Chicks and other Cute Photos
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.  - Mark Twain
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicks, hot (pink) Chicks and other Cute Photos  (Read 5533 times)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« on: Aug 24, 2011 12:48 PM »

Chicks encroaching my house!!!
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2011 12:57 PM »

Salam alaikum

OMG they are adorable!!!  At first glance it looked like you had spray-painted them different colours!! Cheesy Grin Wink  MashaAllah, tabarak Allah.  I have never seen a pink chick before!

Slm
S
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2011 01:31 PM »

Walaikum Assalam

The pink is actually colour Grin You can get them coloured at the shop.

My sister loves them, but I can't stand them - no animals in my house!
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2011 07:05 PM »

Very cute!! cute but I interrupt this thread to post the CUTEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2011 07:20 PM »

salam

Awwwww, I love that kitten, we got a kitten a while back......for one day!

Turns out Fatima is terrified of them, but only when they move (so basically terrified of them), we had to return her, she was sooooo adorable, running around like a crazy thing, pretending to lie in wait and then pounce on her toys, Khadeeja keeps seeing cats in the street now and bursting into tears about her own kitten. :'(

I've promised her when we get a bigger house she have a kitten inshallah (house will have to be enormous tho as the kitten will have her own wing, so Fatimas and the kittens paths never cross!!!!)

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

« Reply #5 on: Aug 24, 2011 07:36 PM »

sis Fozia, how did you deal with the kitten pooping in the house?

coz, those chicks don't care where they poop so I made my sister give them a room to themselves and she's responsible for the cleaning up!

Prime reason why I don't want animals in my house Angry
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Aug 24, 2011 07:49 PM »

wsalam,

i miss having a cat and kittens too!!  kitty cat kitty cat

akhan kittens come potty trained... they go only in their litter, but if u have one from birth u have to train it urself... u can also make ur cat an 'outdoor cat' and they go outside and stuff...
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #7 on: Aug 24, 2011 08:40 PM »

salam

Yes we had a litter tray by the garden door and she used that, she was really good no pooping or peeing anywhere but there....I miss her :'(

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Aug 25, 2011 01:22 AM »

Salam

Check this out ! My cat is regal..she only deigns to acknowledge us once in a while  Roll Eyes

Wassalam
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Aug 25, 2011 04:44 AM »

salam

My friend always says her cat owns her notthe other way round Cheesy

That kitten is adorable....I'm off to make duas for a bigger house so we can keep kittens/cats who wont cross paths with my eldest scaredy cat child  Cheesy

Wassalaam

akhan
Bro

« Reply #10 on: Aug 25, 2011 05:21 AM »

Now how on earth can I potty train chicks ?! ?!
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Aug 25, 2011 05:50 AM »

Sis Fozia

Isn't the kitten just the most adorable ever ? And yes, my cat owns me. She purrs when she wants something, growl when we are late in fulfilling that want and scratch when we ignore her. She is a feline terror.

And groan at your scaredy cat pun Smiley

Wassalam
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #12 on: Aug 25, 2011 06:22 AM »

ws,

I contemplated changing this thread name to "Chicks, Hot (pink) chicks" but kinda afraid of what kind of traffic we'd get. But it would be kind of funny?  Cheesy
akhan
Bro

« Reply #13 on: Aug 25, 2011 01:55 PM »

ws,

I contemplated changing this thread name to "Chicks, Hot (pink) chicks" but kinda afraid of what kind of traffic we'd get. But it would be kind of funny?  Cheesy
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #14 on: Aug 25, 2011 02:18 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Br akhan you get beauty parlours for chicks? I'm amazed! Wow, I wonder what a rainbow coloured chick would look like? Cheesy .

Ma'Salam,
Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
akhan
Bro

« Reply #15 on: Aug 25, 2011 04:13 PM »

Yea, we have beauty parlours for chicks, if you wanna call 'em that Smiley
Durafshan
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Durafshan has no influence :(

« Reply #16 on: Aug 28, 2011 04:02 AM »

Salam those are really cute pictures of the chicks... akhan bhai you make me laugh Smiley Cheesy
ws
Pallopari
Sis

Pallopari has no influence :(

« Reply #17 on: Aug 28, 2011 04:28 AM »

Akhan bhai makes me laugh more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy btw cuuute pictures Smiley
akhan
Bro

« Reply #18 on: Aug 28, 2011 07:30 PM »

Salam those are really cute pictures of the chicks... akhan bhai you make me laugh Smiley Cheesy
ws

Hyderabadi people are naturally funny Tongue - self propaganda Grin

btw, speaking of kittens..here's a video of a Saudi cat(Hydi cats are too timid) that was following us as we took a stroll through the compound. It loved the camera!

cat

Durafshan
Sis

Durafshan has no influence :(

« Reply #19 on: Aug 29, 2011 04:45 AM »

quote author=akhan link=topic=5806.msg29000#msg29000 date=1314556230]
ws

Hyderabadi people are naturally funny Tongue - self propaganda Grin

btw, speaking of kittens..here's a video of a Saudi cat(Hydi cats are too timid) that was following us as we took a stroll through the compound. It loved the camera!

cat

[/quote]

That is a cute video...[
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012 03:37 PM »

OmG soooo cuteeee !!!
Nafs
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2012 06:44 PM »

LOLLLLL @ the thread title ..yes I am a bit slow

super cute ..all of em ..but I am like Fozia's older daughter :$ scared when they move or are too close lol.
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #22 on: Jul 04, 2012 06:04 PM »

kitty has a new hat ..
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #23 on: Jul 04, 2012 07:00 PM »

AAAAwwww!!!Absolutely cute!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« Reply #24 on: Sep 29, 2012 08:51 AM »

I remember these....its really sad- don't they get dipped in coloured water?  Sad
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: