Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nawawi Umrah 2008 (March 14th - 23rd, 2008)  (Read 4538 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jan 31, 2008 06:13 PM »

Umrah 2008 (March 14th - 23rd, 2008)

The Nawawi Foundation invites you to join us in our journey to Medina and Mecca for Ziyara (Visitation of the Prophet) and Umra (the Lesser Pilgrimage). Unlike our previous trips to China, Spain, Turkey, Indonesia, Morocco and Egypt, which focused on group cultural transmission and development, this trip will be an act of worship and a spiritual retreat. The trip will provide comfortable accommodations to enable personal, spiritual time at the holy sites in Mecca and Medina and will include limited excursions, subject to the approval of Saudi authorities, to historic sites of interest such as a The Cave of Hira’, the various sites of Hajj (Mina, Arafat, etc.), the plain of Badr, Mount Uhud, and various mosques in addition to optional lectures.

The trip is currently planned for departure on March 14th and a return on March 23rd, spanning 5 business days and 2 weekends. In order to make the most of everyone’s time and minimize travel in Saudi Arabia, we will land directly in Medina and then depart for home from the Jedda airport, only a short drive from Mecca. Working closely with Dr. Riaz Akhtar and his Barakah Hajj and Umrah concern, we have thankfully received a verbal approval for travel visas during these dates and expect, God-willing, no issues in obtaining final permission (however, it should be noted that in the unlikely event that visas are not granted, we will endeavor to provide the fullest refund possible). I would like to thank Dr. Akhtar in advance for his advice and assistance in planning this tour.

Availability is limited to a first-come, first-served basis. Please reserve your spot immediately by emailing anas.osman@nawawi.org with your name, email, and phone number. In the coming few days, we will load the details of the trip on our website (www.nawawi.org). In the meanwhile, please refer to the attached documents. We look forward to your company.
Faizah
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
Faizah has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2008 12:16 AM »

As salaamu alaikum

This sounds great.  Now if only there was a such thing as a "money tree" I'd so be going.  Instead it gives me a goal to aggressively work on.

As salaamu alaikum

Fa'izah
timbuktu
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2008 05:02 AM »

peace be upon you

As salaamu alaikum

This sounds great.  Now if only there was a such thing as a "money tree" I'd so be going.  Instead it gives me a goal to aggressively work on.

As salaamu alaikum

Fa'izah

Well, make the niyyah, now! Then ask Allah that you intend to be His guest in the Harmain, and that you do not have the money for that, so He should provide you with His bounty, and make it easy for you.

May Allah (swt) make you His guest, aameen

I did that for Hajj, and it worked. Smiley
HajiHelp
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2008 11:01 AM »

As salaamu alaikum

Umra and Hajj are great achievements and honor - a reward from God Allmighty that he selects you and called you up to that Holy place.

What you learn with Dr. Umar Farooq Abd Allah is hell lot of more than you think.

A person learns a lot being with a great scholar of Islam is worth thosuands of dollars.

Your intrest increases by watching a documentry by Anisa Mehdi "INSIDE MECCA" a National Geographic special shown on Media. There are clips of also Dr. Umar Farooq Abd Allah.

So its my recomendation that if you have resources and time you must participate in visiting Mecca and Madina with and participate in this event.

I am Insha Allah  travelling from Karachi Pakistan to join Nawawi.

Pray and Dua for me that Allah rewards me more and reward me benefits from Hajj and Umra.

If any help is needed for Mecca I am available you can always contact me.

regards

Athar Kaludi
Karachi Pakistan
00 92 300 3627595
hajihelp@gmail.com
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Mar 07, 2008 11:09 AM »

wsalaam,

Any trip with Dr. Umar Farooq Abdullah is well worth it. You're so lucky and blessed to be able to attend this Umrah with him. May it be accepted from you inshaAllah and please keep us and the ummah in your duas!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: