Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parked beyond capacity...  (Read 525 times)
Halima
Sis

Reps: 397

« on: Aug 28, 2011 05:56 AM »

So, last night was 27 and as usual, many people believe that's the night of Laylatul Qadr hence the Masjid was packed beyond capacity. Some people never left after Taraweeh, some came with their sleeping gear, toothbrushes, miswaks, etc. Driveways, the grass, building sides - no space was spared for cars. Still some had to look elsewhere for packing. Some were heading to work after Fajr Salat. Dua Qunut was the longest, the sobs audible, the momentary silence after the sobs, raising goosebumps.

All in all, it was an event and a moment I am glad I was part of, Alhamdu Lillah.

"Allahumma rabbana taqabbal minna salatana wa-siyamana wa-qiyamana wa-takhashshu’ana wa-tadarra’ana wa-ta’abbudana wa-tammim taqsirana Ya Allah Ya Arham al-Rahimin".

O' Allah, our Lord! Accept from us our prayer, our fast, our vigil, our awe and humility towards You, our pleading humbly to You, our worship of You, and perfect our imperfections, O' Allah, the Most Merciful of those who are merciful! Amin!

"Rabbana aatina fid-dunya hasanah, wa fil-akhirati hasanah, wa qinaa athaban naar". [Qur'an 2:201)

Our Lord, give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: