// how do we deal with non-muslims with anti muslim feelings
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tzu
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how do we deal with non-muslims with anti muslim feelings  (Read 1041 times)
fozail

Reputation Power: 0
fozail has no influence :(

« on: Sep 09, 2011 07:12 AM »

i have many non-muslim friends n most of them are quiet tolerant towards my religion but then i have also come across people who just don't like muslims.they do try to hide it,but there behavior says it all...the question is how do we deal with these kinda people?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2011 07:29 AM »

salam,

why doncha just talk to them and be their friend... eventually they see how you're normal/nice and ask you questions... then you can do some nice dawah iA
gmansour
Madina Seeker

Reputation Power: 0
gmansour has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Nov 24, 2011 02:11 AM »

It's not you - It's the general public that put thoughts in each minds and people just listening to this. It's crap but it's lofe - Don't worry about people think, think about you and how you are as a person.

I just would like to learn as much as I can. I would like help cooking arabic dishes also learning the culture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: