// America is due to disintegrate like the Societ Union
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.- Jim Rohn
Poll
Question: After the callapse of America where will you move to?
I'm staying! - 1 (50%)
Europe - 0 (0%)
The Khilafah, should be established by then - 1 (50%)
Some Muslim country - 0 (0%)
Someplace else - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America is due to disintegrate like the Societ Union  (Read 1065 times)
moderatesufi
« on: Sep 17, 2011 04:58 PM »

http://www.prisonplanet.com/russian-professor-collapse-of-america-could-begin-in-two-months.html
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2011 05:57 PM »

Yeah people have been predicting this since the beginning of America... never gonna happen  Roll Eyes
moderatesufi
« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2011 08:27 AM »

[Deleted by Admin]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Sep 18, 2011 08:37 AM »

I'm going to delete the above for your own good. Dude. Really. You just sound like a crackpot there. Like a real crazy one.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #4 on: Sep 18, 2011 08:05 PM »

Moderatesufi in action! When I read the subject I thought the link would direct me to a study based on scriptures. I didnt expect any muslim would believe in that unbeliever's theory. Lectures by Sheik Imran Hussain will interest you. He used Quranic symbology to derive his points. I understand their could be shift of superpower but not disintegration. More important is leaving the future to the All-Knowing.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
moderatesufi
« Reply #5 on: Sep 19, 2011 09:00 PM »

With all due respect to the Alim and his knowledge of Islam and the Quran, this isn't his field.
If we want to see how strong or stable a country is, we look to its economy, its balance or trade.
And the people who know about things like this are political scientists, men like the Professor.
And right now, America has no balance of trade, and no economy.
All they do is print dollars to buy products and services internationally.
Every dollar they print means every dollar that is out there loses some of its value.
Up until know, countries have continued using it despite it meaning they subsidise another country.

When countries do decide not to subsidise America in this way, then the dollars they print will be worth less than the paper they are printed on.
It looks like this is happening now.
Smiley

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/features/2011/09/201199175046520396.html

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #6 on: Sep 20, 2011 01:51 AM »

The economy is not the only factor in the stability of a country. There is a whole lot of politics involved as well. A very good recent example, Bahrain. It was doing good in terms of the economy (and still is) but internal politics (of course connected to religion, but politics nonetheless) rattled the stability. Therefore, the Sheikh is qualified enough to be commenting on this.

I agree that the dollar and the way it is manipulated is a huge detriment to the global economy but interest is a more befitting culprit. So, instead of just criticizing everything you better get up and at least promote Islamic banking. You can do that while being a house husband, online marketing, social media and stuff.

Also, that money is no longer backed up by gold is also a huge huge problem. Gaddafi had plans to re introduce the gold dinar and how I wish it had happened.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #7 on: Sep 20, 2011 07:43 PM »

I guess you dont know who the scholar is. Imram Husain has PhD in International economy therefore he has all  the right to speak ont the issue. Falling of the US economically is obvious but its disintegration is what no one should prophesize.
@Akhan: That's exactly what Muslims should be looking 4ward to. Have u listened to any of Imran Husein's lecture?

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #8 on: Sep 20, 2011 08:05 PM »

Disintegration of a developed country in today's world is highly unlikely, according to my theory Tongue

And yea, I've been following Imran Husein for a while now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: