// Recharging Your Iman
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recharging Your Iman  (Read 1223 times)
SlaveOfAllah
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
SlaveOfAllah has no influence :(

« on: Sep 23, 2011 04:05 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum. Do you ever feel like your faith is very weak and you feel depressed. That has been happening to me recently. Certain sins can make you feel less of a muslim and that your a shame. However that is what shaitan wants. Now i'm 15 years old so I get a lot of stress from school and in this society there is sin everywhere. Mashallah I have stayed away from alot of different sins. But from time I sin and feel disgusted with myself. So I read a few articles and I learned that don't be worried about your status as a muslim. It means you are a muslim to realize when you sre struggling. Others may say they are muslim because there parents are muslim but they aren't because they are not true believers and their activities and interests will show you. Anyway, after you realize you are struggling you should pray to Allah (swt). Our prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said that faith will wear off like clothes will so you should continuously ask ALLAH (swt) to renew your iman whenever you feel down. I did ot yesterday and felt great afterwards. It isn't permanent because shaitan is always trying to put you on the wrong path. So everyday also pray daily that ALLAH (swt) guides you to the path best for you. The islamic path.

Asalaamu Alaikum
                             -SerigneBabs99
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2011 05:29 PM »

walaikum salaam,

very wise advice from a 15 year old!! jazakAllah khair. whenever i feel my imaan is down i know i've been slacking off islamically so i try to go to the masjid or listen to some lectures and things to try to get back into the spirit.
SlaveOfAllah
Bro

« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2011 10:02 PM »

asalaamu alaikum. shukran and you have some great strategies as well

Asalaamu Alaikum
                             -SerigneBabs99
SlaveOfAllah
Bro

« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2011 02:22 AM »

I have sinned earlier today and it kinda shook me up but i will ask allah to help me in my struggle.

Asalaamu Alaikum
                             -SerigneBabs99
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: