// Make a Wish: What do you wish for?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Nothing is better for those in love than marriage." - Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a Wish: What do you wish for?  (Read 1679 times)
CA TEAM

Reputation Power: 13
CA TEAM has no influence :(

« on: Oct 08, 2011 09:26 AM »

Musab Ibn Zubair ibnul Awwam (RA), Urwah ibn Zubair ibnul Awwam (RA) and Abdul Malik ibn Marwan were gathered one day with Sayyidna Abdullah ibn Umar ibn Khattab(RA)

Musab ibn Zubair said; As we are next to the Kaa'ba let us all make a wish (ta manuw) and Allah may accept our wish through the blessing of this gathering and your responding with 'Ameen'

So they said to him, as you have suggested this, why don't you start by making your wish first.

For the rest of this beautiful story click herehttp://cordobaacademy.lefora.com/2011/09/28/make-a-wish-what-do-you-wish-for/#post1
Chaajo
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Chaajo has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2011 05:23 AM »

Hmm. I gues what I really wish for is to carry on in life with great mental and physical strength and that I don't let down God so I can rest peacefully in the grave and Hereafter.
And of course I wish to travel around the world to carry out charity. That's all I guess.

The secret for harvesting from existence the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment is — to live dangerously!
~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2011 03:49 PM »

salaam

I wish for a good man that i can connect with. Really hard to be a single mom!
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2011 05:28 PM »

ws,

This is like our post Eid 'all I want for Eid' thread eh? Wink

I wish for..... beneficial work of some kind, rizq, health & energy, spiritual closeness, a good husband, family, and a home.

Not that much to ask for right?? cute
JenBean71
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
JenBean71 has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2011 06:26 PM »

salam

Being near the Kaba  goodvibes would be a dream come true inshAllah soon ameen

The unity of all, perceptible to even bystanders, is the Oneness that inspired it, a sea without shores, subject me to this sea.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #5 on: Oct 10, 2011 06:57 PM »

salam

Being near the Kaba  goodvibes would be a dream come true inshAllah soon ameen

You echo my thoughts
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Oct 10, 2011 07:30 PM »

Just one wish lol?? All right then... I would then ask Allah to help me be the best muslim possible, and be happy throughout my life no matter what comes my way Smiley
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #7 on: Oct 13, 2011 06:24 AM »

Wishes which top my list right now are doing well in my studies and getting a good husband.

This reminds me of the Urdu poem by Mirza Ghalib  Smiley-

Hazaar khwahishen aisi ke har khwahish par dum nikle,
Bahut nikle mere armaan lekin phir bhi kum nikle.......

May Allah grant us our wishes.Ameen
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Jun 11, 2012 01:52 AM »

My greatest wish atm is to get a good husband as well sis Mubaraka... I am also planning to do some further studies at the end of the year, but the husband thing is my top priority.

Inshallah Allah will grant us what is best for us. Ameen
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Jun 11, 2012 03:42 AM »

Truly believe a good husband can make ur life 'jannah', think there is a hadith like this in reference to a 'good wife'?  May Allah grant us all our wishes ameen.

Found one!

The Prophet (greetings and peace be upon him) said, "The world is delightful and its greatest treasure is a good woman". [Transmitted by Muslim on the authority of Abdullah Ibn Amr (1467).]
CA TEAM

Reputation Power: 13
CA TEAM has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Aug 03, 2012 10:54 PM »

Mashallah
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Aug 04, 2012 06:25 AM »

can i ask: why are everybody's wishes so mundane and small? 

my grandmother taught us to wish for EVERYTHING!

shouldn't we be praying for everything good, starting with healthy parents all the way up to superpowers and a trillion dollars in your bank account?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: