// extention of "my bipolar ramzan" thread
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: extention of "my bipolar ramzan" thread  (Read 565 times)
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« on: Oct 24, 2011 09:11 AM »

as salaam o aley kum!
I tried to find my original thread "my bipolar ramazan" but could not locate it so have started a new topic. 24 days after i left my husband's manic phase turned into a depressive phase. its the other extreme of the bipolar disorder. He started taking meds. and urged me to come back. Considering his condition and the help and support he needed i have come back home. He is feeling a lot of guilt and remorse over what he had done. His condition is not stable....he is too depressed and he has job only till december but with his medicines on i am optimistic that things will turn out better. At least our marriage is saved, my son is back to school and may not have to repeat the year. hubby has also started alternative treatment ( along with regular medicine)with a homeopathic doctor who is positive that a permanent cure is possible for bipolar disorder.  Please remember us in your duas Smiley
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2011 04:20 PM »

Alhamdullilah things are getting better for you.
Inshallah everything will continue going positively

Will remember you in my dua's for sure
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2011 06:05 PM »

That's nice sis, Alhamdulilah. It'll all ease out in the end, InshAllah.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2011 02:49 PM »

May Allah make things easy for you.

Inshallah everything will be fine soon.Do keep praying and maintain sabr and continue to have  a positive attitude towards situations.

We all will definitely pray for you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: