Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Registering For Hajj  (Read 786 times)
Chaajo
Sis

Reps: 7

« on: Oct 12, 2011 03:31 PM »

Salam alaikum! Smiley
How can I sign up for someone to go to Hajj in States? I mean is it possible even if I brought the required paperwork or the traveller has to physically attend the registration?
What's the price anyway this year?

The secret for harvesting from existence the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment is — to live dangerously!
~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2796

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2011 04:22 PM »

Walaikum salam,

You would contact a company that handles the Hajj trip tours from the United States. They usually arrange the visas, flights, accommodations and everything else about Hajj. Unfortunately it's kind of late, not sure if you'd be able to sign someone up? It isn't cheap, you're looking at 7-15k!!! One very well established and well-known company here: http://www.darelsalam.com/

Nafs
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2011 07:10 AM »

Walaikum Asalaam,

As a dear one says, it's all about whether or not you have an invite InshaAllah.

Dar El Salam is sold out... You can try asking though.

Just remember that people from the states are starting to leave by Oct 21st InshaAllah (depending on the programs of course).

Chaajo
Sis

Reps: 7

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15, 2011 12:27 PM »

Walaikum Asalaam,

As a dear one says, it's all about whether or not you have an invite InshaAllah.

Dar El Salam is sold out... You can try asking though.

Just remember that people from the states are starting to leave by Oct 21st InshaAllah (depending on the programs of course).
No no I actually I was thinking to sign up next year not this year of course! I know it's already late. Cheesy
When's the best time to sign up? Now I hate asking this question because I know there's a time when the whole world will be in rush to apply until you miss your place. Am I wrong?
Embarrassed

The secret for harvesting from existence the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment is — to live dangerously!
~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2796

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Oct 15, 2011 10:56 PM »

wsalam,

Well I'd do it as soon as you know you want to go! Ask the company when your deposit needs to be in by which might be in a number of months and you can be ready inshaAllah Smiley

Nafs
« Reply #5 on: Oct 16, 2011 08:26 AM »

No no I actually I was thinking to sign up next year not this year of course! I know it's already late. Cheesy
When's the best time to sign up? Now I hate asking this question because I know there's a time when the whole world will be in rush to apply until you miss your place. Am I wrong?
Embarrassed

Oh Okay, sorry  Embarrassed

Well during Ramadan that is when it becomes a huge rush and for some companies you MIGHT have less options in Ramadan / by the end of Ramadan. Generally during Ramadan is when people "wake up." As far as actually registering, I'd say April/May will be a good enough time InshaAllah.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: