Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto Wudhu Washer  (Read 2438 times)
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« on: Mar 17, 2008 06:19 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

I'm not sure if someone mentioned these on the old board but has anyone seen one of these yet?

In these green times it is shocking to see how much water is wasted when people do wudhu.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2008 12:34 AM »

wsalaam,

wow. that sure is something. made by australians too. hmm i wonder if you can just stand there and let the machine just squirt water on you. i always thought you had to at least touch the skin with the water when you make wudu??
CountlessBlessings
Sis

Reputation Power: 7
CountlessBlessings has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2008 08:15 PM »

please, someone tell me this is an early april fool's joke.  You have gotta be kidding.  How lazy do you have to be???
Nadiyya
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Nadiyya has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2008 08:18 PM »

hmm this seems a bit unnecessary

if you wanted some machine to just splurt water on you,the garden sprinklerwouldsuffice  lol

When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray

Be Yourself beautiful, and you will find the world full of beauty
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: