Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The source of blessings and spirituality.  (Read 785 times)
Ubaydullah7777
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Ubaydullah7777 has no influence :(

« on: Oct 25, 2011 09:11 PM »

Assalam aleykum brothers! I don't know if i can post this topic and Im asking permission.
Its very interesting for me to know your opinion on the following resource -

Mawlana's 30 years 3000 sohbets
    Grandsheikh Abdullah's sohbets MP3 audio
    Qur'an by Sheikh Nazim 2.5 hours MP3 audio
    Imam Abdurrahman - Full Qur'an MP3 audio
    Sufi Music Islamic Ilahi for Free! MP3 audio
    Haqqani Books for free download
    Qur'an lessons
    Marriage lessons
    Rizk/Economics lessons
    Sheikh Mehmet's videos
    Photo Albums from Lefke

Its from http://www.lefke.do.am and the other adress it has is http://www.berabbani.com so i want to know the opinion of muslim brothers on what is in this website.

Also i would like to discuss all that matters listed in that website in this forum and may Allah help us.

Yes sorry if this is something that i can't put in your forum. Thank you for understanding...
Ubaydullah7777
Bro

« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2011 11:49 PM »

Any ideas guys?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2011 02:22 AM »

walaikum salam,

I don't know who any of the Shaikhs are, but it looks like they are part of Sufi Tariqahs, and that's a whole other subject! I'd suggest visiting your local Mosque and discussing it with the Imam there inshaAllah.

ws
Ubaydullah7777
Bro

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2011 12:44 AM »

And by the way its not sufi.
Its Rabbani.
There is no more sufi.

Mawlana Shaykh Nazim: ”…GrandShaykh was asking [Hadrat Mahdi], I was there, ‘Oh Saheb uz-Zaman, which Madhab you are following?’ I am hearing, he (Hadrat Mahdi) said, “O Shaykh Abdullah, I am not in need to follow anyMahdab, we are like Prophets.  What he was making way for his Ummah, we are going first, and whole Shia, Sunni, Salafi, Malafi, all of them must follow me.” [Saltanat.org, March 25th, 2011]

Mawlana Shaykh Nazim: “…no any Tasawwuf, I am not Sufi, I am Rabbani, that is highest honour, this is for Christians, Jews, whole Islamic world, to end all nifaq (treason), that order coming tonight, don’t say “I am Naqshbandi, I am Haqqani”…just say I am Rabbani, finish…. If anyone asks you what is your way, say, “I am trying to be Rabbani,” or “I am Rabbani.” Finished! La ila aha illa-Llah.That is bombardment on the fortress of Shaytan. Finished! Don’t say, “I am Christian,” “I am Jewish,” “I am Maronite,” “I am Orthodox,” “I am Catholic,” “I am Protestant,” “I am Shi`a,” “I am this, or that”. No! No more using the term “tasawwuf” as it was never used by the Sahabah (r)!…” [SufiLive.com, Oct 20th, 2010]

http://ahmedamiruddin.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/nov-29th-2010-commentary-to-mawlana-shaykh-nazims-statements-no-more-sufism-no-more-naqshbandi-no-more-haqqani/
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2011 08:29 AM »

I am not in need to follow anyMahdab, we are like Prophets.

I think these kinds of statements can be very misleading. There are no prophets after Muhammad saw of course, and we know the Madhabs are tools for proper understanding of the Deen. No one is required to follow a madhab of course, but beware of any person who does not follow the Quran and Sunnah and feels they can make their "own way" in the face of more than 1400 years of scholarship. 

I don't know what the term Rabbani means but since the quote says it includes non-Muslims it sounds like a generic term for anyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: