// Pudding Recipie
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Beware of extremism in religion, since those before you were only destroyed by extremism." - Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pudding Recipie  (Read 499 times)
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« on: Nov 03, 2011 06:23 PM »

Assalaamualikum,

Well Sistas I have been trying to make a  simple ceramel pudding since long ,have tried many times yet it does not turn out well set and  juggly.Although it tastes alright... I am failing to make it look good..any suggestions?
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 2011 08:36 PM »

salam

Sounds like you're using too much milk & not enough Vegetarian gelatin.

Describe how you make it & maybe we can help.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2011 03:23 PM »

Assalaamualaikum,

Thanks sis Fozia for offering your help!! Smiley

Sounds like you're using too much milk & not enough Vegetarian gelatin.

Describe how you make it & maybe we can help.

Well Sis,I do not use gelatin at all, thought it was not necessary and I am reluctant to use gelatin as I am not sure of it's source.

What I do is use 2 cups of milk,vanilla essence,3 eggs,some cream,1 cup sugar and mix this thoroughly.
I then pour this mixture over separately prepared caramel and microwave it for 15 mins over medium heat or steam it for 20 mins...

So what do u think? Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: