Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Eid Mubarak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  (Read 1162 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Nov 06, 2011 01:48 AM »

Assalaam Alaikum,

Happy blessed Eid to everyone on the board. May Allah accept from you and from us. May this year be one of less struggles and more joys for all of us!

TaqabbalAllah minna wa minkum.

كل عام وانت بخير
بكل فرح
تحياتي لك

austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2011 07:16 AM »

Eid Mubarak!!

May Allah accept our prayers and lessen our burdens. May our blessings increase, may we become stronger in our deen, and Inshallah let us all work hard towards our common goal of achieving Jannah.

Assalam Alaikum

-- Austmuslimah

Chaajo
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Chaajo has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2011 09:45 AM »

Eid mubarak everyone! Wish you find so much joy in this time.  Smiley And I hope sincerely the poor and needy ones find bit of joy as well. dua

The secret for harvesting from existence the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment is — to live dangerously!
~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~
moderatesufi
« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2011 10:25 AM »

Eid Mubarak
Sad doesn't seem like eid now that  I am home with the women instead of out in a farm killing some animals.
Sad
I think I will go to France next year. Even though the EU law that is enforced harshly here also applies there. There they just don't care, and even arrange temporary slaughter houses in Muslim areas.

My wife wont be able to go there due to the Niqab ban, but she doesn't go to slaughters anyway.

The practice of Islam is banned in both countries.
France targets Muslim women with its Niqab ban. And the UK targets Muslim men with its Dhabha ban/restrictions.
Mohamed
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Mohamed has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2011 11:30 AM »

Wishing to all brothers & sisters  عيد مبارك Eid Mubarak, Kullu'am wa antoum bkhair كل عام وأنتم بخير

Mohamed from Algeria

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #5 on: Nov 06, 2011 07:10 PM »

E'ID Mubarak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #6 on: Nov 07, 2011 08:28 AM »

Eid Mubarak everyone!!!

Wish you all a blessed Eid al Adha.  And may Allah swt accept all our sacrifices and accept and answer all our duaas.

Pls dont forget the muslims in all parts of the world in your prayers.  We are so in need of Allah's help and mercy.

Take care,
Slm
Shahida oldshaykha
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #7 on: Nov 07, 2011 04:04 PM »

Eid Mubarak to one and all!!!

May this Eid bring immense joy,happiness,peace,success and prosperity to all muslims round the world.Ameen

May Allah accept our sacrifices and prayers ,grant us salvation and keep us in His guiding light always.Ameen
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #8 on: Nov 08, 2011 05:05 PM »

I think these people were a bit too happy  Wink - WCoast.

More than 1,300 Qataris hospitalised for over eating over Eid Al Adha

More than 1,300 people needed treatment at a Qatari hospital after suffering from stomach upsets caused by excessive eating on the first two days of Eid Al Adha

Manama: More than 1,300 people needed treatment at a Qatari hospital after suffering from stomach upsets caused by excessive eating on the first two days of Eid Al Adha, the feast of the Sacrifice.
Qatari media said that the emergency unit of Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) on Sunday, the first day of Eid, treated more than 550 patients with most of them complaining of severe stomach upsets, including colitis and diarrhoea.
The turnout of patients at the emergency unit on Monday was a record 767 between 6am and 6pm, and again, most of the cases involved stomach and related ailments, some of them being quite severe, Qatari daily The Peninsula reported on Tuesday.

Fat mutton

Doctors said the excessive eating of fat mutton and the tendency to eat fast cause indigestion and stomach upsets.
People began pouring into the emergency unit from early Sunday afternoon with most of them complaining of stomach ailments and their number rose significantly on Monday.
On Sunday, the cardiac care division at the emergency unit treated seven cases until 6pm and one of the patients died, the daily said.
On Monday, the number of cases involving heart problems increased and 31 patients complained of chest pain but none of them died.

Source: http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/qatar/more-than-1-300-qataris-hospitalised-for-over-eating-over-eid-al-adha-1.926026

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Nov 09, 2011 04:20 AM »

wsalam,

lol that's kind of funny in a really bad way! i have to admit to eating wayyyyyyyy too much on eid and even now with the excuse there's 3 days of eid Wink i think these guys need to just learn to pace themselves like we do on thanksgiving... gotta go slow so u can make it to the dessert finale  woohoo
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Nov 17, 2011 06:31 AM »

salams,

I forgot to give you guys your Eid gift!!! Here it is!! SO HILLARIOUS! I'm telling ya, esp when the guys try on different clothes....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy u'll cry...

==================
Sheikh and Bake Productions presents...

Eid Hijinks! (Muslim Sketch Comedy)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: