// a real romantic song
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace. --Muhammad Ali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a real romantic song  (Read 2389 times)
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« on: Nov 11, 2011 01:15 PM »

This is the translation/transilliteration of a song called "Zawjati" (My Wife)

It really is a beautiful song. Ive attached the mp3.  Enjoy!

Zawjati / My Wife / Istri Ku - Ahmed Bukhatir

Nasheed-nya Bisa didilihat DiSini Dan Didownload(mp3) DiSini

Zawjati (My Wife)

“Uhibbuki misla maa antiii” I love you the way you are,
“Uhibbuki kaifa maa kuntii” I love you the way you were,

“Wa mahma kaana ,mahmaa saara“ No matter what did or will happen
“anti habibati anti” You are and will be My Darling.

“Zawjati…” My Wife…

“anti habibati anti” You are and will be My Darling.

“Uhibbuki misla maa antii” I love you the way you are,
“Uhibbuki kaifa maa kunti” I love you the way you were,

“Wa mahma kaana, mahmaa saara“ No matter what did or will happen
“anti habibati antii” You are and will be My Darling.

“Zawjati…” My Wife…

“halaali anti laa akhshaa adulan…an numaqti…” You're my rightful wife, I don’t fear sin… I don’t care not about those who like to reproach and irritate me.
laqad azina zamaanulana bi wuslim ghayri mumbatti” It is our destiny to be Together eternally.

“Saqaytil hubba fi qalbi bi husnil fa a’li was-samti” In my heart you instilled love With grace and good deeds.
“yaghib-us’-sa’adu innibti” Happiness vanishes when you disappear,
“Wa yasful a’yshu inji ti” Life brightens when you're there.

“nahaari kaadihum hatta izaa ma a’ttulil bayti” Hard is my day Until you return home.
“Laqituki fanjala anni duna izaaa tabassamti” Sadness disappears When you smile. J

“Wa mahma kaana, mahmaa saara“ No matter what did or will happen
“anti habeebati antii” You are and will be My Darling.

“Zawjati…” My Wifeeey…

“tagiku bi al hayaatu iza bi aa yauman tabarramti” Life turns black When you're upset,
“fa asssaa jaahidan hatta aw haqqi qaamaa tamannayti” So I work hard To make your wish come true.

“anaa i anti fal tanay bi jifhil hubbi maa ashti” You're my happiness. May you be happy forever.
Fa roohanaa qadi talafa ka mislil ardhi waannabti Our souls are united Like soil and plants.

“wa amali wa Yaa sakaani Yaa unsi wa mulhimati” ”You're my hope, my peace My good company and inspiration.
“yatibul a’eshu mahmaa dhaqatil ayyaamu intibti” Life is good, no matter how hard it is, When you're fine.

“wa amali wa Yaa sakaani Yaa unsi wa mulhimati” ”You're my hope, my peace My good company and inspiration.
“yatibul a’eshu mahmaa dhaqatil ayyaamu intibti” Life is good, no matter how hard it is, When you're fine.

“Wa mahma kaana, mahmaa…saaraa“ No matter what did or will happen
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2011 01:16 PM »

http://xsufi.blogspot.com/2010/03/zawjati-my-wife-istri-ku-ahmed-bukhatir.html

this is where the translation comes from Smiley
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2011 07:33 PM »

“Zawjati…” My Wifeeey…
I think this part of the translation came from austmuslimah.com Grin
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2011 09:44 PM »

wsalam,

Is it Valentine's Day or something?? lol I just posted that Sunnah of Love article on the blog. And interesting you posted this originally in the Brother's board!!! I moved it here to Nasheeds Smiley

This song is like wayy up there on the PDA meter...do ppl really like it when someone calls them 'wifey' lol it's kind of like sharing one email... eww just wrong  Tongue
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Nov 12, 2011 06:44 AM »

heyyy @ br akhan... the translation was a direct copy/paste from the blogspot that i cited !!! so the "wifeey" bit is not mine haha...

i think the song is sweet, sis jannah. though im sorry for putting it in the wrong spot.

Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #5 on: Nov 12, 2011 07:10 AM »

Why are such sweet and cute songs only composed by MEN?  Smiley

Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #6 on: Nov 12, 2011 01:45 PM »

Hey real cute song... Smiley
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #7 on: Nov 12, 2011 06:06 PM »

Why are such sweet and cute songs only composed by MEN?  Smiley
Going by those "differences between men and women" posts and articles, I'm guessing it's the typical male response. When a man likes a woman he'll do something for her. If a woman likes a man she'll just say a stingy I love you and forget about it Grin
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Nov 12, 2011 06:28 PM »

Quote from: Jaihoon on Today at 02:10 AM
Why are such sweet and cute songs only composed by MEN? 
Going by those "differences between men and women" posts and articles, I'm guessing it's the typical male response. When a man likes a woman he'll do something for her. If a woman likes a man she'll just say a stingy I love you and forget about it

LOL is that true? I always thought, when men express thier love like this, its extremely romantic and sweet, but if a woman were to compose ballads of love, ppl would think she was obsessive, needy/clingy, or something that I cant fully describe... but somehow these sorts of songs coming from a womans point of view arent taken too seriously... i think love letters of a more private nature are a womans way of expressing her love...

but then again, these are just my ideas, i may be completely wrong
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

« Reply #9 on: Nov 13, 2011 08:33 AM »

If a woman likes a man she'll just say a stingy I love you and forget about it Grin

guess women are lavish only when it comes to shopping Smiley

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Nov 13, 2011 03:35 PM »

If a woman likes a man she'll just say a stingy I love you and forget about it Grin

guess women are lavish only when it comes to shopping Smiley

Cheesy

what do you want us to do?
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

« Reply #11 on: Nov 14, 2011 10:05 AM »

To be as or more lavish than us Smiley

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #12 on: Nov 16, 2011 07:18 AM »

To be as or more lavish than us Smiley

Right... as soon as you send those 2 dozen long stemmed red roses along with the jewels I'm sure you'll be seeing lavish iA  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: