Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 5000th Post!!!  (Read 1024 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Nov 16, 2011 06:44 PM »

Salam,

This is my 5000th post!!! may Allah accept any good and forgive the mistakes and transgressions!!!! I pray we can continue to make the board a beneficial place for all of us and ask for your forgiveness for any of those transgressions and ask you to make dua for me and all of us!!

wsalaam

*celebrates with canadian chocolate!!  madinaflag
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2011 11:21 PM »

Mubarak ho Jannah behn! Aapke posts mein zyade achein cheezon thein, kum kharabein thein ma'sha'allah, aur insha'allah, aapki agle 5000 posts bhi ache honge! Ameen!

Mujko boht khushi hui ke aapke akhri ~ 2000 ya thora aor likhawat (posts) dekh chooka hoon aur unke saath boht seekhliye hain yeh do saalon+  mein.

Inahs'allah, aapke Imaan aur Ilm hamesha bartha jayga aage saalon mein aur jab woh Ilm dusre log ke paas aayga, Allah aapko boht boht barkat bhejde ga aapki ruh par! Ameen!

OK, not so great Urdu, but get someone to roughly translate that  Smiley (If no one else does, I'll translate what I at least meant to say, lol)

With much respect to  ---->  purplehijabisis <----------------- (That's you Sis J) Have these  bebzi bebzi bebzi on me  Smiley
BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Nafs
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2011 11:31 PM »

Walaikum Asalaaam Smiley

Mubarak!!!! Thanks for making this forum available and keeping part in it!

May we all continue to benefit InshaAllah Smiley

Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2011 09:11 AM »

Assalaamualaikum!1

Sis Jannah...congratulations to you!!!!
May you keep doing the good work and benefit others!!!
Cause for a celebration!!! fez   bebzi

Bro wcoastbaba...your urdu is great... bebzi for you too.. you too-keep doing the good work..! Grin
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2011 09:51 AM »

Salam alaikum

Jannah!!!  princesssis Thats amazing, wowzers!  Just goes to show you...despite all the threats to overthrow the Big J, you're still around, 5000-plus posts later.

Seriously, mashaAllah, most of us have benefitted from your posts and from this forum in general.  So have a  bebzi to celebrate!

And inshaAllah more than 5000 more  flowersis

Slm
S oldshaykha
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #5 on: Nov 17, 2011 09:36 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Seriously, mashaAllah, most of us have benefitted from your posts and from this forum in general.

Well said Sr Shahida!!

Although I did take a cursory look at the stats which say that your 5,000 posts is equivalent to 4 posts for every hour you've spent online.

Statistics never lie right? Wink

But seriously, it is quite an astonishing and rather mind boggling feat. bro

Not sure about the chocolate, though, surely there should be cake to celebrate? Or is that being saved up for the 10,000th post? Wink

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Nov 18, 2011 06:48 AM »

Jazakamullahu khair peeps!!

4 posts for every hour you've spent online.

That is seriously scary. bolt

Not sure about the chocolate, though, surely there should be cake to celebrate? Or is that being saved up for the 10,000th post? Wink

How about this... at 10k posts and/or/if when I get married (whichever comes first!) I'll send the top ten posters here chocolate to celebrate Smiley  computer

(This way ppl here have a vested interest in making Dua for me!! K thanx Wink dua bropraying )
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #7 on: Nov 18, 2011 06:00 PM »

EXCELLENT IDEA SIS!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

TONS 'o DU'A COMING RIGHT UP!  dua dua dua

BABA
 desibro

Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2011 07:50 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Mash'Allah sis. May Allah reward you abundantly for your efforts. Ameen.

I'm

I have a fresh cream eggless cake, with sprinkles of chocolate right now. Yum yum. I will eat it on your behalf.

Ma'Salam,

Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Nov 19, 2011 06:21 AM »

Wsalam,

It took almost 4 years to get to 5,000 so we'll see how long it takes for the next 5k... (that also gives us 4 years to find mr. darcy? mrdarcy) First post on this board was on: Dec 17, 2007 04:51 AM The intro of course! http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?topic=13.msg15#msg15
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #10 on: Nov 19, 2011 11:17 AM »

Awww, wow, that was so cool to read! How cool that you were in Egypt - kinda interesting to look back on now after what has happened . .

BABA
 desibro

Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #11 on: Dec 10, 2011 02:13 PM »

A.A.

I think jannah probably has a back office in India, where a shadow resource posts on her behalf ;-)

Or may be its some jinn who takes shifts for posting and shares jannah's account. Hmm... guess he lives in jannah's closet o_O =-O

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #12 on: Dec 11, 2011 10:41 PM »

Wowww thats amazing sis Jannah.

Jazakallah for creating and maintaining this forum. It has helped so many of us in more ways that you could imagine. May Allah reward you for all your hard work! This forum is just the best, informative, helpful, creative, fun, etc.

Definately celebrate with cake or chocolate, either is good!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: