// Where in the world is Jannah?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Poll
Question: So where is Jannah going this time?
London, England - going to look for Mr.Darcy! - 2 (8%)
Petra, Jordan - a lifetime dream after watching Indiana Jones! - 6 (24%)
Cairo, Egypt - have to climb those pyramids! - 11 (44%)
Agra, India - to see the Taj Mahal in the moonlight! - 2 (8%)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Muslim resort time! - 4 (16%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where in the world is Jannah?  (Read 7532 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Mar 22, 2008 09:09 AM »

Salam,

So for the month of April I will be away!!! InshaAllah I'll have internet access and will keep you updated about where I go and what I see. I'll try to post some pictures of my adventures too!!!

In the meantime guess where I'm going lol!!!

woohoo rotfl  loveshower heart goodvibes happy  rotfl  loveshower rotfl thanku shy
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2008 01:44 AM »

all of the above? 

i am soooooooooo jealous!   yet happy for you.  have a nice trip.
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2008 05:38 AM »

I think I have good Idea where you are going;) neway have a good time and we are going to miss you!
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2008 12:09 PM »

Aww lucky you! Hope you have a great time! And take lots and lots of pictures...
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2008 03:43 PM »

peace be upon you

I know where you're going!!! serious $$ for the inside scoop people!! haha, just kiddin!

Have a great trip, let them wow you very gameel giddan:)

share your pics when you get back, ok?

salam, fi amanAllah
S.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24, 2008 08:28 PM »

salam

Hey if you come down my way im me will you, mi casa su casa.. Please do keep in mind I live nowhere near derby so you'd have to travel a bit to find Mr D.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Mar 25, 2008 04:59 AM »

I say Egypt... if you are going there i have a message for you to take to my ex...... Lips Sealed Cheesy

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Mar 28, 2008 08:04 PM »

wsalaam,

Yup some of you guys were right!! I'm going to Egypt inshaallah!! Hopefully they'll have sunnier weather which is what I'm looking forward to Smiley  flowery I'll be sure to back everything up and close registration before I leave. I think they have numerous internet cafes so i'll try to check in while I'm there too Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: