Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy ISLAMIC New Year 1435¬¬¬!!!  (Read 258 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Nov 04, 2013 12:44 PM »

Today is 1st of Muharram Smiley

So what's everyone's plans and hopes for this year so we can make dua??  dua
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2013 01:43 PM »

Inshallah want to be able to keep sunnah fasts and do the muharram fasts too.

Duas that my divorce saga finally ends and I finally have money subhanallah, may Allah protect us all from the opression of oppressors and from the burden of debt and sadness.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2013 04:48 PM »

JazakiAllahu khairun for the reminder!

May Allah make this year easier for all of us, and provide us relief from our worries and hardships and victory over those who stand against us. 

Nearness to Allah and more awareness of Him is really what i need...

InshaAllah, lets try to fast Ashura.
Wasalam
S.
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #3 on: Nov 05, 2013 01:26 AM »

Maasha-Allah! A friend just called me to remind me of it. Alhamdu Lillah. May Allah SWT protect us all and may it be a year filled His blessings. May peace prevail in da world. Ameen.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Nov 05, 2013 05:21 PM »

Assalamo elikuim
May Allah swt bless us all with His Rahma and may He bring us more happiness and success and keep us on the straight path , Ameen.

This year is pretty important for my family, we working and praying to be successful in challenges/struggles facing us individually and as a family and Inshallah are hopefull and that we will be successful, Ameen(Please pray for us). Already seeing success of my kids hard work!!
One of my favourite dialogue from the movie Sultan Muhammad Fateh (that I am always quoting to my kids) is
"Victory only comes from Allah" 

Best wishes !!
Tamseel
anisafatima

Reputation Power: 0
anisafatima is not to be trusted!

« Reply #5 on: Nov 06, 2013 05:14 AM »

Salam, Happy new Islamic year, may Allah Almighty (SWT) bestow peace and prosperity to Muslim Ummah in this falling year. It is also fact that beginning of Islamic year is sadness as on the tenth we observe Day of Martyrdom of Hadrat Imam Hussain (RA), so we do not celebrate new year like that of solar year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: