// What you can do in just 30 days!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Self-critical: The Prophet said: 'Blessed is he who preoccupies himself with his own defects, rather than those of others.' (Musnad Al-Bazzâr)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What you can do in just 30 days!  (Read 1258 times)
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« on: Jun 18, 2010 10:14 PM »

In 30 days you can finish the Quran by following some simple guides.

After each prayer read 4.5 pages! That's it

4.5 pages x 5 prayers x 30 days = 604 -> Number of pages in the Quran!

Remember each letter you read you recieve 10 hasanat. Imagine a word, line, page, part..... THE WHOLE QURAN!

So what are you doing this month for your hereafter??

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
allahisone

Reputation Power: 0
allahisone has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2011 10:48 AM »

ASAK,

Awesome...
May Allah make us steadfast in reading quran ...

InshaAllah!!
purplehijabisis
SlaveOfAllah
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
SlaveOfAllah has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2011 08:19 PM »

Inshallah I will do that starting Jan 1, 2012. Thats a good way to start the new year!

Asalaamu Alaikum
                             -SerigneBabs99
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: