// how to find ramdan diaries
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Business Ethics: The Prophet said: 'A truthful and trustworthy merchant will be in the company of the prophets, the very truthful, and the martyrs.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî, Sunan Ad-Dârimî, Sunan Ad-Dâraqutnî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to find ramdan diaries  (Read 698 times)
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« on: Dec 20, 2011 08:42 AM »

as salaam aley kum sr. jannah ......please tell me how does one reach ramdhan diaries. I want to delete my ramdhaan entry. When i wrote it i was emotionally charged and it did help a lot at that time to write it because i got extremely useful suggestions that helped me take crucial decisions at that time but now i am feeling very awkward about it.

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2011 08:53 AM »

wsalam,

They're closed until next year. When we open them up again you can edit your post iA.

ws
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2011 07:50 AM »

ok....but i believe they never become public...right? and in case i don't live till next ramzaan please delete it for me......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: